Trevor Lawrence vs Joe Burrow

resilient part 2

Trevor Lawrence vs Joe Burrows   

87 members have voted

1. 1. simple , which highly talented QB would you rather draft/build your team around?

Joe Burrow.

He’s the closest thing I’ve seen in terms of overall makeup to Brady. His play style reminds me of half Brady half Romo. My only concern with Burrow is that I think he can be late on comeback throws and I have a feeling he may throw a few pick sixes early on in his pro career.

Trevor Lawrence is fantastic too, though I think he has some things to clean up mechanically at times and is by no means the perfect prospect. He can get caught with coverages and make mistakes. He is a good deal younger though so that is to be expected.

They are the 2020 #1 and 2021 #1 and I’d be ecstatic to have either.

There’s just something about Joe Burrow, though.

• Like 2

I wonder how many NFL teams are going to try and go 0-16 to try and draft TL?  That situation could become a national disgrace.  I believe the East Coast hegemony won't let him out of the east.  Teams like NE, NYG,  Steelers, Panthers, Miami and maybe the Saints.  All could use a QB, so why not the best to come along in a long, long time? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, honkeytonk said:

I wonder how many NFL teams are going to try and go 0-16 to try and draft TL?  That situation could become a national disgrace.  I believe the East Coast hegemony won't let him out of the east.  Teams like NE, NYG,  Steelers, Panthers, Miami and maybe the Saints.  All could use a QB, so why not the best to come along in a long, long time? 

I hope a team that does not need a QB gets the number 1 pick just to see how crazy the trade offers get

24 minutes ago, August4th said:

I hope a team that does not need a QB gets the number 1 pick just to see how crazy the trade offers get

I feel like there's only a small handful of teams who wouldn't take him first overall. Aside from BAL, KC, HOU, and SEA every other team would have to take Lawrence or at least strongly consider it.

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

I feel like there's only a small handful of teams who wouldn't take him first overall. Aside from BAL, KC, HOU, and SEA every other team would have to take Lawrence or at least strongly consider it.

If any team already has an established franchise QB in place (that's not at risk of retiring in a couple seasons), they'd trade the #1 overall pick to a team who is looking for a QB for a haul of unimaginable magnitudes. Probably like

2021 1st, 2021 2nd, 2021 3rd
2022 1st, 2022, 2nd
2023 1st, 2023 3rd

And a decent young player at a position of need.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:27 AM, mission27 said:

Burrows

no question

Lawrence is ugly and his hair is a joke 

As opposed to all the handsome NFL players with hair that isn't a joke. LOL OK

Back to getting serious, Lawrence. I don't trust QBs who only have 1 yr of production. 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:04 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Trevor Lawrence looks like a man that transitioned into being a woman. If it weren’t for that jawline, I’d probably try to smash unknowingly. 

That makes him hip. "Trans" and a "fluid gender" is all the rage lol

On 12/31/2019 at 9:50 PM, BayRaider said:

While I absolutely love Burrow, favorite QB prospect since Wentz and I like him even more than Wentz, and the hype on Lawrence has died down, this is still Trevor Lawrence 100%. 

I think Lawrence is a better prospect than both Luck and Manning. 

LOL

I like Lawrence but omg dude that's priceless