2020 National Championship | #3 Clemson vs #1 LSU

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

13 hours ago, FinSting said:

LSU had it too easy vs the Sooners, it will be difficult for them to get hyped up after such a cake-walk victory as they feel crowned already. Thinking Clemson will grind out another national championship. 

Well if you talk to @PAW Clemson had a cakewalk vs tOSU, so it might be hard for them to get up as well

7 hours ago, Raves said:

This is a fake NCG as the real one just happened.  I was concerned about whether or not Clemson was as good as billed due to not being challenged all season, they are 100% the 2nd best team in CFB this year and will beat LSU by at least 1 TD.

i can’t even imagine how salty you must be to have actually typed this out

• Like 3

I’m not quite where you guys are on Clemson not being very good. They may be the 3rd best team but are still capable of beating LSU if things go right. They are well coached and play fundamental defense as a whole. But yes, I do think Saturday probably showed some weaknesses. If things go their way, they could very easily steal a national title this year and possibly be as good or better next season. I’m really interested to see that defense going up against Burrow. 

Burrows was blitzed 5x by Oklahoma and he completed 5 passes for 3 TDs and 100+yards. 

if you blitz Burrow, he is going to murder you. That is the bases to the Clemson defenses, they can only create pressure with the blitz. Burrow is salivating. Then we just sawwhat a great uptempo passing attack can do to their defense. Burrow about to be come an all time legend