2020 National Championship | #3 Clemson vs #1 LSU

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Still upset over that flag. There was lots if holding both ways. And Higgins did not push off at any time. One of the weakest OPI calls I have ever seen. 

has there ever been an OPI AND DPI call on the same receiver/defender matchup? That would have been awesome. Play the down over. 

• Like 1

Man I have to say that even considering all his awesome weapons (especially J. Chase damn that WR is good!) Joe Burrow looks like one of the best college QB ever. He just drop dimes every pass. He is insane. 
Cincinnati better not mess this up. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I love Taskmaster...but we will see.  Taskmaster should be a little witty though.  

Agreed that’s more important to me than the mask.  Trailer has some really forced humor but it’s out of context.  Red Sparrow wasn’t very good but beat BW to the punch with a similar backstory.  

Nick Saban is still winning lol. He knows he dont have to see Burrow ever again in college lol. I feel bad for Myles Brennan to have to follow up next season what Burrow did this season. I do believe LSU will be back in terms of the playoffs because they have the home game against Bama but road games at Florida, Auburn, and Texas A&M. LSU also have home game against Texas. So LSU I can see being again right back in the playoffs but Brennan wont be Burrow but the good news is he actually will have experience within the Joe Brady system and that Burrow didnt have this season.