2020 National Championship | #3 Clemson vs #1 LSU

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Agreed that’s more important to me than the mask.  Trailer has some really forced humor but it’s out of context.  Red Sparrow wasn’t very good but beat BW to the punch with a similar backstory.  

I'd like an older, goofy, fuggit version of Red Sparrow.

Im just so excited though because LSU was the best team all season long despite every kept saying Clemson and Ohio State was. The only thing I so badly wanted was LSU to beat Ohio State. I wished LSU did play Clemson in the semi finals and played Ohio State tonight because beating those two teams while beating Bama, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, and at the time Texas was a top 10 team in Texas. Like nobody can argue LSU isnt the best team in college and I say the best team in terms of a single season in college football history. I cant see no team repeating what LSU has done this season. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Im just so excited though because LSU was the best team all season long despite every kept saying Clemson and Ohio State was. The only thing I so badly wanted was LSU to beat Ohio State. I wished LSU did play Clemson in the semi finals and played Ohio State tonight because beating those two teams while beating Bama, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, and at the time Texas was a top 10 team in Texas. Like nobody can argue LSU isnt the best team in college and I say the best team in terms of a single season in college football history. I cant see no team repeating what LSU has done this season. 

I hate to agree with a rams fan, even if he is reformed.  But right is right and this is right.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

OSU is the real best team btw @Raves

Nothing against the other OSU fans though y'all have been great

Jeaux is literally the best college QB I've ever seen and I can't believe it got to happen at the university where QBs always went to die. Bless Joe Brady and bless Coach O for wising up and hiring him unlike Les Miles stuck in his old ways

I agree, they are.

So where does this season rank all time? Maybe not the best team ever, but best season ever? The schedule to get here and go 15-0, dropping 40+ on this many teams? 

Considering the quality of opponent vs other teams who have an argument like 2013 FSU, I think this is the best offense in CFB history. Best QB season ever, the best OL in CFB, and the Fab Five weapons of Chase, Jefferson, Marshall, Moss, and Edwards-Helaire. 

Feels good!!!!!

• Like 1

Announcers gushing again about LSU most pts ever in a season since whatever and Burrows' most this or that in history 9_9 Don't get me wrong the guy's been absolutely amazing regardless but ignoring that it was all done in what 15 games now is stupid