2020 National Championship | #3 Clemson vs #1 LSU

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I’m starting to think Alabama with Tua was the #2 team in the nation and LSU is #1 by a landslide. 

Kinda wanna see Bama vs Ohio State now. 

Ohio St was 2nd best, just a bad combo of Fields injury, Wade ejection and just general choking

Accept that still would of most likely lost to LSU, but we were better equipped to slow down LSU

5 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

Well, it was great game for 3 Qrts, & still a really good game overall (Fitting final). kind of reminiscent of the Texans @ Chiefs divisional, tbf. But, I have to hand it to LSU, they're comfortably the best team in the nation. Congratulations on the Title. Well deserved.   

You guys played this team better than anybody has for 3 quarters. Props. Hopefully see y'all in the playoffs again next year (you'll definitely be there it's just a matter of LSU getting back).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This was just a great game.  Clemson gave everything they could.  But LSU, as I said earlier, is an all-time level team.

Yes LSU is going down as one of the greatest college squads of all time. And no one saw this coming to start the year. At least not to this extent.