2020 National Championship | #3 Clemson vs #1 LSU

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

19 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I heard the other day, this will be the fourth straight time the LSU has played in the national championship game where is been played in New Orleans.

This is at the Superdome? Ughhh. Most overrated stadium there is. The inside literally hurts my eyes how ugly it is. Not even trying to talk s***. It takes away some of the experience for me. 

I know that sounds like a huge first world problem and ridiculously nit picky, and you are correct. Still going to enjoy the game heavily. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is at the Superdome? Ughhh. Most overrated stadium there is. The inside literally hurts my eyes how ugly it is. Not even trying to talk s***. It takes away some of the experience for me. 

I know that sounds like a huge first world problem and ridiculously nit picky, and you are correct. Still going to enjoy the game heavily. 

Yeah, I don’t have a dog in the fight tonight. I just thought it was an interesting fact.

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

How rare is it in history for a team to have a home game in the national championship?

Literally every national title LSU has played in has been in the Superdome. One of those weird coincidences. 2003, 2007, 2011, 2019. Then the old natty they won after playing in the Sugar Bowl (vs Clemson). 5 titles/appearances. 5 times in the Superdome.