Week 17: NYJ vs Buffalo

Bobby816

Supposed to rain for this one and be in the low 40s. Let’s see how our Cali boy can handle the cold and wet conditions. For me I think we only stand a chance in this one if buffalo lays down. Which they very well might. We will see. Buffalo has said they’ll play their starters, but I think they don’t get more than a quarter or a half.

• Like 1

What a difference in mentality since we last played the Bills...

We were full of confidence with a young talented roster. I think that final quarter really sums how the season unfolded for us. The Mosley injury just set the ball rolling (in the wrong direction)

We should (would) of won that game and if we would of had some better luck I think the season would of been on the line today.

Good luck to the Bills. I’ve seen them a few times this year and they’ve looked good. We can look at them as an example of what we need to do this offseason. Get our o-line stronger and go get a pass rush. 

I'm still just rooting for Darnold's stats and players like Bless Austin to continue their growth.  I'm excited about this offseason. All the positions we need look good this draft and free agency period so far. Sam finishing with good stats and 6-7 wins are marketable to other offensive players. 

If only Darnold didn't have that Patriots game, his stats would look good. THat game has brought them down a bunch. 

There is literally a guy on NFL General who said Mayfield has excuses this year but everything going on with Darnold is on him lol. Like Darnold is in this great situation but just sucks. WHen its the opposite, our team is garbage and hes one of the only bright spots.

No QB would come to this Jets team and perform great.  Hopefully Joe Douglas understands how to build a football team better than our last couple inept GMs.  We have major holes on defense, but I rather just focus on building a offense so Darnold can succeed, because we can't fix everything in one offseason. We need OL and WRs.  

But if we can land a young edge in FA like Ngakoue or Fowler, I'd do that cause we have been fighting forever for one. Sets our draft up better to go heavy OL and WR, in a deep WR and OL draft.  Those 2 edges are gonna hit FA too because the Jaguars and Rams have no money and both are young, 24 and 25.  CB I'd try to find bargains, we have been burned too much with big money CBs. But having a pass rush would make our CBs better.

I am just ready to see how Douglas attacks this offseason and how he does as the GM.