Bobby816

Week 17: NYJ vs Buffalo

13 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Save the 10mill and let Smith take Robbys role

Yeah Robby just doesnt step up enough. I really want us to draft a receiver early. If one is better than the OT take the WR otherwise yes go OL

12 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah Robby just doesnt step up enough. I really want us to draft a receiver early. If one is better than the OT take the WR otherwise yes go OL

Watching Jefferson helping his qb with contested catches and adjustments is something I would love on this team.

I thought wins couldn’t get uglier than last week and somehow we managed to do that. Win with not a single positive to take from the win.

Take a receiver lol. We arent getting a plug and play LT where we are drafting. Jackson is not that guy. Give me the WR.

Edited by ekill08x

9 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Take a receiver lol. We arent getting a plug and play LT where we are drafting. Jackson is not that guy. Give me the WR.

we are dropping in the draft right now, Cleveland just jump us

The best thing about finishing the season 6-2 is that there's almost a zero percent chance we draft the best player in the draft again for the 5th year in a row. 

I dont know about everyone else, but I am happy with the way the day turned out. We won't get one of the top 2 OT, but we can still get a guy like Tyler BADAZZ

Edited by SDotNova

Just now, SDotNova said:

The best thing about finishing the season 6-2 is that there's almost a zero percent chance we draft the best player in the draft again for the 5th year in a row. 

I dont about everyone else, but I am happy with the way the day turned out. We won't get one of the top 2 OT, but we can still get a guy like Tyler BADAZZ

Come on we’re the Jets we only draft defense. Who’s the ba DLineman in our range is all we should be looking toward.

Ugh stupid win knocks down...

Th

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I thought wins couldn’t get uglier than last week and somehow we managed to do that. Win with not a single positive to take from the win.

Just like this season,  we are stuck with gase and have no chance next season 

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Come on we’re the Jets we only draft defense. Who’s the ba DLineman in our range is all we should be looking toward.

I want to laugh but then we all know you are right. If someone like Derrick Brown drops, I will hold my breath. 

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

What makes matters worst we dropped out of the top 10 in the draft.

Edited by doumeyer

I thought I would be happy with a win, but we're really not getting anything from this after struggling against the bills JV roster. 7 wins look better on paper, but I'm still sticking with my 2-year prediction for Gase. GW did better than I expected, but we also only played one legit offense since week 7. It's going to be interesting. My wish list is to improve the oline, add a WR, an OLB, and a CB.