Week 17: NYJ vs Buffalo

Bobby816

It might seem simple, but you know what? I'm happy with the "meaingless" win. I've come around in recent years. Win ugly? Win despite looking like crap? I'll take it. I just want us to get to the point where the team expects to win every week, and see us keep getting closer to making that a reality. Good to end on the season with a winning streak.

Things I liked:

• Only 2 penalties
  • Absolutely loved our drive immediately after their tying field goal. We came out, looked confident, and took the lead right back with a big TD
  • The reverse to Vyncint Smith
  • The team still playing hard in a "meaningless" week 17

Things I didn't:

• Some of the third down playcalling was atrocious. Wildcat? Have you seen our offensive line? You can't tell them up front that we're running. Never had a chance.
  • The offensive line is so bad at run blocking. Holy cow we get tackled for a loss so many times where the RB has no chance at all
  • All other things aside (and there were plenty), Mac deserved to be fired for causing us a kicking problem we didn't need to endure
  • No real success throwing down the field... though I admit the rain can kill these things a bit sometimes