Jaguars vs. Colts: It's almost over

.Buzz

Just now, MightyRx said:

I say draft a QB as well. Maybe not early. But definitely draft one. 2nd or 3rd round.

Ehh, idk about that high. Way too many holes and we have two 1sts again next year if Minshew doesn't work out.

Multiple OL, MLB/WLB, SAM, NT, CB, WR are all vital needs. We probably need a FS but Wilson is not terrible.

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

This team is in love with purgatory I swear 

He's a rookie! 

Are you expecting 8-4 with a rookie at QB and a bad roster? Kyler and Daniel Jones led their teams to top 8 picks (higher than us). They better go ahead and look elsewhere, they're stuck in mediocrity with them.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

He's a rookie! 

Are you expecting 8-4 with a rookie at QB and a bad roster? Kyler and Daniel Jones led their teams to top 8 picks (higher than us). They better go ahead and look elsewhere, they're stuck in mediocrity with them.

🤨 What are you shouting about rookie or no rookie the statement doesn’t even have anything to do with Minshew so pipe down man fan. All I’m saying is you’re not going to get this roster in well enough shape to put something of relevance to work with in 20. The worst thing in the NFL is to be 8-8 to 7-9. Therefore you’re pretty much playing to the middle of the pack in Rams territory going into 21’.

Edited by DuvalsKing

2 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

🤨 What are you shouting about rookie or no rookie the statement doesn’t even have anything to do with Minshew so pipe down man fan. All I’m saying is you’re not going to get this roster in well enough shape to put something of relevance to work with in 20. The worst thing in the NFL is to 8-8 to 7-9. Therefore you’re pretty much playing to the middle of the pack in Rams territory going into 21’.

KYDI didn't say anything about keeping the coaching staff, he said run with Minshew next year and see what we have.

The kid went .500 with a dumpster fire of a situation with the Ramsey saga, no NFL level TE after week 5 or whatever it was, and the whole TC situation.

Edited by .Buzz

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

KYDI didn't say anything about keeping the coaching staff, he said run with Minshew next year and see what we have.

It’s pretty obvious they’re keeping this whole front office going into 2020.

Edited by DuvalsKing

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

It’s pretty obvious they’re keeping this whole front office going into next 2021.

The guy who had an outside perspective/no ties to Bortles gave him an extension, paid Foles, took Fournette, and refused to draft a QB/have a backup plan during a SB window is gone.

Dave is bad, but Coughlin being gone is a win. I don't think anyone is "happy" that Dave and/or Doug are back.

On 29/12/2019 at 7:41 PM, .Buzz said:

Ehh, idk about that high. Way too many holes and we have two 1sts again next year if Minshew doesn't work out.

Multiple OL, MLB/WLB, SAM, NT, CB, WR are all vital needs. We probably need a FS but Wilson is not terrible.

The thing is...if Minshew isn't the guy, and i honestly don't think he is.  There's not much point patching holes until you've got that most important slot figured out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

The thing is...if Minshew isn't the guy, and i honestly don't think he is.  There's not much point patching holes until you've got that most important slot figured out.

Well if he isn't, you better get a good setup for when the guy is drafted.

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Well if he isn't, you better get a good setup for when the guy is drafted.

Well that’s exactly where they screwed the pooch with Blake because when he was here they catered to him and practically refused to bring in viable competition.. so expect more of the same.

Edited by DuvalsKing

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

Well that’s exactly where they screwed the pooch with Blake because when he was here they catered to him and practically refused to bring in viable competition.. so expect more of the same.

That's not the point.

This draft after Burrows and Tua is worthless to throw picks at a QB. Maybe Eason but even then I'd much rather see us plug holes and see Minshew then re-evaluate in 2021 when we have 2 1sts and an extra 4th as ammo to move up.