Week 17 GDT

N4L

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I hope you know that that is exactly what you sound like with all your dumb predictions and constant bagging on all things Chiefs and pimping the Chargers "aka the most talented team in NFL history!!!", "Chiefs only winning 7 games this year", "Chargers are gonna beat KC twice" blah blah blah 😏🤔✌️

I actually had chiefs at 9-7.. then changed to 10-6 at best. They got lucky, it happens. Chargers got unlucky.

With predictions, alot of time luck is a huge factor. It happens. Im still here, not hiding from my failed predictions and not on a burner account to be annoying.

Im annoying on my real account.

i think the patriots dynasty is officially over  i have not seen brady look so bad ever .   even in 2016 with equal wrs to now with no gronk brady looked good still .   brady is missing wide open guys on short passes .   his arm strength is gone he cant throw deep without it sailing on him.   his age has caught up not just with arm strength but hand eye coordination  goes down with age mental ability to go through progressions has slowed down.      

the titans and bills are the only good teams they beat and they are teams that are barley wild card teams that have no chance at winning the superbowl.    against good teams the patriots defense has been average they are not the broncos 2015 defense .    they are gonna need brady to score at least 30 a game in the playoffs to get to the superbowl.   

Be real even if you gave brady hopkins and julio jones next year they would not be close to as good as the patriots 07 offense they probably would not even get 40 touchdowns brady is gonna look even worse next year.  the titans will beat them at home next week .

Edited by coltstrong

2 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

i think the patriots dynasty is officially over  i have not seen brady look so bad ever .   even in 2016 with equal wrs to now with no gronk brady looked good still .   brady is missing wide open guys on short passes .   his arm strength is gone he cant throw deep without it sailing on him.   his age has caught up not just with arm strength but hand eye coordination is goes down with age mental ability to go through progressions has slowed down.      

the titans and bills are the only good teams they beat and they are teams that are barley wild card teams that have no chance at winning the superbowl.    against good teams the patriots defense has been average they are not the broncos 2015 defense .    they are gonna need brady to score at least 30 a game in the playoffs to get to the superbowl.   

Be real even if you gave brady hopkins and julio jones next year they would not be close to as good as the patriots 07 offense they probably would not even get 40 touchdowns brady is gonna look even worse next year.  the titans will beat them at home next week .

Aslong as they have Bill they will never be dead. Just a reboot.

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

I have no interest in visiting you guys during the playoffs.

We are actually not very good at home. 50/50 that we drop a complete dud. Seattle, Atlanta, Pittsburgh (5 turnovers), Rams and cards were all games we struggled at home to some extent.

I just want the bye for health purposes