Week 17 GDT

N4L

Just now, MD4L said:

That Sanu trade really backfired on the Patriots. A second round pick for that production.

The power of the contract. That's the only thing I can figure on why the pats and niners went after Sanu before Manny. As a player, I'd rather have Manny

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

The power of the contract. That's the only thing I can figure on why the pats and niners went after Sanu before Manny. As a player, I'd rather have Manny

Sanu had a strong game against the Ravens but it hasn’t worked at all to what they probably expected. Plus from a gameplan perspective after Edelman, there’s no one on the Patriots who put any fear on a playoff level defenses.

3 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

I think he is a low key Broncos fan trying to jinx KC. That or Buckwheat's brother has a FF account.

I hope you know that that is exactly what you sound like with all your dumb predictions and constant bagging on all things Chiefs and pimping the Chargers "aka the most talented team in NFL history!!!", "Chiefs only winning 7 games this year", "Chargers are gonna beat KC twice" blah blah blah 😏🤔✌️

• Like 1