Week 17 GDT

N4L

Just now, Forge said:

If Freddie wasn't getting fired before this game, this is the type of game that absolutely swings the pendulum that way if it holds

Even if it doesn't hold.

You're down 20-7 to the worst team in the league and are getting savaged, Baker has regressed every single week to the point where he's barely even a starting level QB anymore (I'd argue he isn't), you have to do it. And if it takes today to tell them that than Jimmy is even more in over his head than we all assumed owning this thing and they will NEVER compete.

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I still think he can be a good starter somewhere.

Bears would be idiots not to pick him up on the cheap.

He absolutely can be. He's fine. He's not great or anything, but he's a starting quarterback. The bears could look at him. The Titans if they don't resign Tannehill (don't expect that, but it is possible). If Winston seriously wants 35 million, I'd absolutely just take Dalton

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Even if it doesn't hold.

You're down 20-7 to the worst team in the league and are getting savaged, Baker has regressed every single week to the point where he's barely even a starting level QB anymore (I'd argue he isn't), you have to do it. And if it takes today to tell them that than Jimmy is even more in over his head than we all assumed owning this thing and they will NEVER compete.

Yeah, he's way out of his depth. Cleveland straight up got Singletary'd