Week 17 GDT

N4L

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

This is Andy's last game as Bengal right? Poor soul. Should have went to a better franchise. 

Probably. Never know though. Not the same regime coaching staff, but Cincinnati did once sit #1 overall Carson Palmer his entire rookie season got Kitna. I wouldn't be shocked if they kept him, tbh

Just now, Forge said:

He absolutely can be. He's fine. He's not great or anything, but he's a starting quarterback. The bears could look at him. The Titans if they don't resign Tannehill (don't expect that, but it is possible). If Winston seriously wants 35 million, I'd absolutely just take Dalton

Do you honestly trust Dalton to run a Bruce Arians offense though? It requires you chuck that ball deep, which I've never known Dalton for doing. That's what gives Winston leverage in negotiations - what backup QBs on the market can run an Arians style offense?

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I still think he can be a good starter somewhere.

Bears would be idiots not to pick him up on the cheap.

I think Bears should have traded for Dalton mid season. He can be good enough with the right supporting cast, which s a situation he would be in, in Chicago

Just now, Hukos said:

Do you honestly trust Dalton to run a Bruce Arians offense though? It requires you chuck that ball deep, which I've never known Dalton for doing. That's what gives Winston leverage in negotiations - what backup QBs on the market can run an Arians style offense?

That's actually a valid point. Scheme for isn't truly great there, but I'll change my scheme if it means I'm not paying Winston 35 lol

Just now, Forge said:

That's actually a valid point. Scheme for isn't truly great there, but I'll change my scheme if it means I'm not paying Winston 35 lol

Schemes take time to implement, it's not something you can change overnight. A lot of the little details can take 2-3 years for guys to get down. Winston's the best the Bucs can do right now, is how I see it.