(Polls) Predictions: Who's In & Who's Out? Firings are Nigh??

Mind Character

Who's Out; Who's in?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Haslam's Fire John Dorsey?

2. 2. Will the Haslam's Fire Freddie Kitchens?

3. 3. If we fire John Dorsey, are you okay with that decision?

fw86u.gif

-----------

Can you sense it? ........... Can you feel it?  Something dark this way comes....

Something we dare not speak... something suppressed... that we buried in a box stored deep in the hidden depths of our memory..... 

tenor.gif

Oh My Goodness NOOOOOOO.... NOT THAT..... Dorsey too????? Nooooooo....

200_s.gif#44-grid1

...  The dark reality starts to set in....

200.gif#18-grid1

200.gif#106-grid1

.... Media reports are swirling.... we may be making more sweeping changes than we ever thought..

Who's Out & Who's In?

... And what do you think about it?

--------------------------------

... Be at Ease FF-Brethren... there is a sacred place where we can find rest and be free of the Browns insanity .... the greenest pastures where we, Bernie, and Jim Brown run free in joy... where the Browns never left and Bill Belichick and his successor Nick Saban shepherd an eternal dynasty of bliss.... Cle-lysium, the land of dreams.... let go and once again envision our inner Browns spirit (the one that's been imprisoned by perpetual misery, disappointment, false hopes, and insanity) hovering over tranquil and serene waters... able to roam free in the deep horizon of eternal football fan peace and bliss... Cle-lysium ....

200w.gif#77-grid1

---------------------

Be at ease FF-brethren... remember the chants of Browns-Misery Transcendance from yesteryear... renewal words from days of yore:

"DEEP BREATH IN....(CHANTING; Slowly and Melodic)..."BROWNS FAN SPIRIT BE FREE... SO LONG JOHN DORSEY..... MONEYBALL TIME RETURN TO SAASSHHHHIIIIIIIIIII...."

DEEP BREATH OUT...(CHANTING)..."WAS BAKER'S FIRST YEAR A DREAM..... WHY CAN"T WE HAVE NICE THINGS... DON'T MATTER LET GO AND HAVE PEACEEEEEE."

BREATH IN...BREATH OUT...(CHANTING)..."DEPODESTA PLEASE HELP.. JIMMY HASLAM CAN STILL GO F*** HIMSELLLFFFFFF"

------------

... let the deep and ancient peace washes over us...and transcended into the sweet embrace of Browns Zen... even though everything is burning around us...all is right with the Browns and the world....

200.gif#6-grid1

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

If we keep Freddie I am done being a Browns fan. Dead ******* serious. I'll start rooting for the Saints or something and maybe win a ******* superbowl this year.

I am unsure on what will happen with Dorsey but hiring Freddie was the stupidest move of the Browns return behind drafting Manziel. Its definitely a fireable offense. But i think hes done enough to justify being kept on.

27 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

If we keep Freddie I am done being a Browns fan. Dead ******* serious. I'll start rooting for the Saints or something and maybe win a ******* superbowl this year.

I am unsure on what will happen with Dorsey but hiring Freddie was the stupidest move of the Browns return behind drafting Manziel. Its definitely a fireable offense. But i think hes done enough to justify being kept on.

With as successful as Baker and the offense was last season with Freddie, Dorsey was in a no win situation.  We had the 4th highest passing DVOA under Freddie with a rookie QB and a bunch of no name WR’s for the most part.

Im sure Freddie wasn’t the guy he wanted, but rather “had” to hire.

Cleveland would have rioted had we moved on from Freddie and Baker regressed anyway... “what could have been”.

Now we know, now we move on and make a sensible hire. 

• Like 2