Week 17 Finale: Adios Andy

Beck Bristow

Bengals look to win a meaningless game against the Browns to end the season.  It's what we do! 

Looks like Fred Johnson is starting at  left tackle.  Interesting.  It's like the 5th starter there this season.  Looks more like a right tackle to me.  Might be worth keeping for next year. 

1 minute ago, theJ said:

He's a little up and down, but id guess that the INTs outweigh some of the bad plays. Id like to see him compete for a starting job next year. 

I mean for a guy who only has a handful of starts, he's looked awesome. He gave up two big ones. One was just OBJ being OBJ, and the other was a deep post with no safety help. He was everywhere though. Super competitive and one for the future.

this is about as good as I could feel about a 2 win season.

we beat those dirty super bowl bound browns

Mixon is a damn beast...get him some help next year

Burrow has to be the pick

Hoping Williams comes in next year and was worthy of that high pick

just replace a couple of assistant coaches and let's go next year.

today made me happy 

• Like 3

I was traveling so I didn't get to see most of the game.  Had a chance to watch some at the end,  but it wasn't on CBS. Missed the memo about changing networks until it was too late. Wished I could have enjoyed a win after watching so many  L's this season.  Glad to see Andy win his last game and have a positive for the offseason. Hope we cut him. We won't get much if anything by trading him, and he can go pick his next situation. 

• Like 2