Kolton Miller Highlights 2019

FilmJunkie

Will always prefer Derwin James (at the time) but glad Miller has stepped up from rookie season. I like Williams from Texas better and thought Orlando Brown might be a good addition. Miller and Parker were athletic ZBS types but we're back to power with Trent so...I get so confused  sometimes...Nice to have a new thread to comment in. LOL

I am happy with Miller but as was already said it is hard to not look at Derwin James.  Miller, Hudson, Brown, and Incognito are getting a lot of attention but yet Carr still panics and goes down when a blocked defender is anywhere near him.  I think it is safe to say that our problems on offense are not from the line.  We know it is not from the RB or TE.  That leaves us with Coaching, QB, and WRs.

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I was one of the few that liked the pick. A lot of posters were served a healthy dose of crow. 

I'm one of those and I like the direction he is trending. But I didn't like the pick and still feel they could have gotten better value. Fitzpatrick or James being optimal.