Jump to content
drd23

GDT 2017: Week 2 - Browns @ Ravens

Recommended Posts

maxresdefault.jpg

 

It's our home opener and we're heavy favourites after our comprehensive win in Week 1 and the fact that we are playing the Browns

And now for a random gif from each phase from previous games in order of strength for the Ravens

erving-jtgif-7afe9fdc5d73af80.gif

xpblock.gif

7iWqBg4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23-10 Ravens.

I hope we don't play down to competition like we normally do. Not worried about our D, but I can see our O struggling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Am I going crazy? Who is #13?

Had to look it up.

Chris Givens in 2015.  That was his only catch in the TNF game in Week 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Had to look it up.

Chris Givens in 2015.  That was his only catch in the TNF game in Week 11

Glad I'm not the only one who forgot that he existed on this team lol initially I was thinking Lee Evans, but that was MUCH longer ago than our most recent MNF game against the Brownies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16-3. Kizer meets a real NFL defense for the first time :D

joking aside, my score prediction stays, defense will once again mask the incompetence of our offense, Flacco throws 2 picks but we still win the turnover battle and smother the Browns to 150yds total offense.

/e: just saw that Langford was promoted from PS. didn't know he was healthy already.

Edited by berlin calling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens 24 - Browns 10

Flacco 20/35  275 yards 2 TDS

Perriman: 3 rec 75 yds and a TD

Maclin: 5 rec 80 yds

Wallace: 2 rec 40 yds  and a TD

 

Ravens throw more then they want after Browns stop the run game. But Flacco proves hes shaken of the rust and has a decent game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, paraven said:

Ravens 24 - Browns 10

Flacco 20/35  275 yards 2 TDS

Perriman: 3 rec 75 yds and a TD

Maclin: 5 rec 80 yds

Wallace: 2 rec 40 yds  and a TD

 

Ravens throw more then they want after Browns stop the run game. But Flacco proves hes shaken of the rust and has a decent game.

 

If the Ravens throw 35 times this game after throwing 17 times the last game, that will be a major disappointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

If the Ravens throw 35 times this game after throwing 17 times the last game, that will be a major disappointment.

I just feel the browns game plan will be to stop the run and have Flacco beat them. They did limit Bell, albeit that may have been because of his hold out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim Williams had an illness. Weddle returned to practice after missing yesterday due to illness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love getting tagged in the game thread, y'all fancy, lls.

Just destroy the Browns. I hate (Yes, only team in any sport that I legit hate because of their fans) I got the Ravens winning 30-3 because reasons. Joe Flacco is going to spin up all the way and throw 3 TDs for 300 yards while our defense eats them alive. And I'll be there to enjoy every minute of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will not be the least surprised, when we almost lose this game, but Tucker saves us in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If tonight's game and Week 1 has taught us anything, it's that the Browns aren't the worst team in the division.

We should still win, but it'll be harder than I thought it would be at the start of the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drd23 said:

If tonight's game and Week 1 has taught us anything, it's that the Browns aren't the worst team in the division.

We should still win, but it'll be harder than I thought it would be at the start of the season

If the first 2 weeks have taught us anything, it is that we should listen a lot more to what I say, when I talk about the need to draft to the offensive line.

Bring in more fat guys plox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×