Bills heading to Houston for Wildcard

soflbillsfan

Since McDermott has been Head Coach the Bills are making the Wildcard for the second time in 3 years. Bills are 6-2 on the road this year, Houston at home is 5-2 and likely end 5-3 with backups in today. JJ Watt is said to be practicing and will likely play next week that could give the bills some trouble on the oline. After todays game the Bills have some injuries like Ty and Wallace which will likely keep an eye on as the week goes on.
Houston is 1-2 with BoB as Head Coach during the Wild Card all games were at home.
Fuller isn't a full go as of yet but may be rushed back if not on sideline and would be put in as a decoy.
The trenches is what is going to make or break the bills they have to protect Allen and they have to stop the two headed monster on running the ball with Duke and Hyde. 
Edmunds/Milano should be playing a similar game as to how they contained Lamar at times as Watson can beat you with the run as well as throwing it. 

We will find out tonight the time and day the Bills will be playing but we all need to get excited and anyone that is going and knows where to party and sit let everyone on here know so the group of whomever makes it out can coordinate.

Let's go Buffalo!!!!

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Feel like this is a winnable game. Any rumors about what time/day this will be? Feeling 430 on Saturday although i hope not.

from what I have been reading by Houston articles is that it will be the 430 Saturday game as it is central time and the pats are east coast so 1 oclock sunday for them. We will find out later tonight though

3 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

A winnable game, and a good test of where we really are. Win and you know this seasons progress is real, lose and the questions about it all being the product of an easy schedule will get louder. 

The progress is there win or lose..... media gave the bills 6 wins max and then the excuse of it being an easy schedule came out. They are just covering their own butts.  The bills are still on the road and the texans are favored as they should be. Every game is winnable whether it is balt kc pats texans etc the coaches just need to prepare this team and focus on the task at hand which they have been. Win or lose it was a solid season, but this game will show the issues the bills have on game planing and player production.

I think Daboll has been overrated and actually has held this team back with his play calling so I am hoping and begging his game plan for this game proves me wrong just like Josh Allen proved me wrong when they drafted him.

Edited by soflbillsfan
  • Like 2

This is a huge game for this organization. The Bills may be considered "ahead of schedule" in their rebuild but a win on Saturday shows they can belong in the top tier of the AFC.

Last years defensive scheme was fantastic, forcing Watson into mistakes and Tre locked down Nuke to 2 catches for 27 yards and one unbelievable touchdown. Can Frazier and McDermot do it again?

To me this game comes down to the offense. If Josh Allen shows up like he did against Denver or Dallas or the second half against New England we can definitely win. Singletary should be in for a big day. I disagree about Daboll being overrated. He has received a lot of hate from fans (myself included no doubt) but he has schemed guys open all year long and helped get us back to a top 5 rushing team (something he almost always has). 

Right now I am leaning a Bills win in a one possession game. 

58 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Vikings signed DE Eddie Yarbrough off our practice squad. 

Yea heard the news wasnt a fan of it because Shaq eventhough practicing is still not healthy if something happens where he wont be able to go then it is only down to 3 DE signed and Eddie would be first man up if need be. 

I heard that bills may look to bring Cam Lewis up from p squad if Wallace cant go. 

On 12/30/2019 at 3:15 AM, BigMountainGoat said:

A winnable game, and a good test of where we really are. Win and you know this seasons progress is real, lose and the questions about it all being the product of an easy schedule will get louder. 

A very winnable game. I don't think we could have drawn a better opponent/situation for a wildcard game...other than playing at home.

I'm expecting something close to the following:

Bills 235 yds passing, 125 yds rushing

Texans 215 yds passing, 115 yds rushing

Leading to a 24 - 18 Bills victory.

Sal Capaccio 🏈

Since their bye in week 10, over their final 7 games, the Texans have allowed an average of 168.6 yards rushing and a whopping 5.36 yards per carry. They've faced some very good running teams (Ravens, Titans 2x, Colts), but those are huge numbers.

DEVIN.SINGLETARY.