Bills heading to Houston for Wildcard

soflbillsfan

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Josh Allen bout to EAT on those running lanes.

In theory.

I am really curious to see how the Texans play him. Their secondary is not great and banged up so he could have a big day passing if they don't pressure him.

I am kind of hoping we pin Lee Smith and Cody Ford on Watt in the running game. Test his conditioning early by running right at him.

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I am really curious to see how the Texans play him. Their secondary is not great and banged up so he could have a big day passing if they don't pressure him.

I am kind of hoping we pin Lee Smith and Cody Ford on Watt in the running game. Test his conditioning early by running right at him.

I have a feeling Watt will be a tight snap count and even then I think it is more of a decoy then anything. I get it BoB want his "Guy" to suit up and play but that is a serious injury you are coming off of and to be expected to play a ton is going to be difficult. Like you said conditioning is something that will come in to question as well. 

Fuller is another guy that is said to be a gametime decision with a groin injury but people are saying no way he is close to playing so I expect him to be on a snap count if not just a decoy for a few plays. 

Unhealthy top talent can work well in a few plays but it can back fire, I am surprised they are willing to take the risk on both of these guys. It just shows that BoB needs to be successful or his job is on the line. That is 2 active spots you are taking away from healthy players that may not contribute to what Fuller/Watt can do when they are healthy but they can at least do something with out being limited.

• Like 1

Playing an injured deep threat against a team that has been the best in the league at shutting down the deep ball for the past two years is not smart. 

I am interested to see how the Texans use Fells and Akins as well as Johnson and Hyde out of the backfield. They likely will try to put stress on our LB and nickel corners that way. As per usual though, our D will allow the short underneath stuff. They want to force you to go 60-80 yards every drive and see if you're patient enough to do it. 

little over 24 hours away....it seems like everyone is a full go for tomorrows game meaning Ty, Shaq, Roberts, and Wallace as they were all questionable. I am just not sure how healthy Wallace is with an ankle injury I find it hard to believe he will be 100% with in 6 days. It seems like JJ will be dressing for the texans and I keep hearing mixed things on Fuller. BoB saying he is a gametime decision but other saying it is a long shot and some even mentioning he is at 20%. If he is dressed it will be a decoy at best and will not be able to do full on sprints with that groin. To me it is a wasted active spot but thats not something bills fans should be concerned about. Im starting to get anxious, it feels like a child on christmas eve.

This is truly a matchup of a elite defense against a really good defense. And a below average offense against a horrendous defense. I like our chances. Our defense is better than their offense. And our offense is better than there defense. If we go out and execute and the spotlight isnt to bright we should win in a close one. 

White vs Hopkins has a chance to be one for the ages. Id love to see Tre White have his best game as a Bill in a playoff game and truly become the best CB in the game

I expect to see some early designed runs for Josh Allen. He always performs better after getting his first hit out of the way. He has admitted to playing jittery in our big games and it takes it some time to settle down.

Let him come out and take it to the defense as well as Singletary and Gore. Play action is going to be our best friend

9 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

No Wallace today. Duke Williams in for Foster.

That is a lot of Safetys and only 3 Corners. I imagine Neal will backup Taron Johnson but if White or Kevin get hurt we may be hurting. That means we would have to move Taron to outside. And put Neal in slot. I have no idea what would happen if 2 CBs got hurt.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

That is a lot of Safetys and only 3 Corners. I imagine Neal will backup Taron Johnson but if White or Kevin get hurt we may be hurting. That means we would have to move Taron to outside. And put Neal in slot. I have no idea what would happen if 2 CBs got hurt.

I think last week Neal went outside before Taron Johnson did. And for the brief moment that Taron was hurt, Marlowe went to Nickel.

A lot of moving pieces. Hopefully not something we see today.