The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Cmon man. Was there really any need for this? Have you never been wrong about a playoff game?

Any how, good win though. The Titans made alot of people happy.

? It’s a forum dude. And yeah I have and guess what? When I was wrong I heard about it and ate the crow. That’s the way it works.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

No disrespect to the Chiefs or Texans but the Ravens/Titans is my own personal AFC Championship next week. Like I’ve been saying many times, Titans are really a 12-4 #2 seed team if Tannys plays all year. I think Ravens squeak by 23-21 in a hard fought game: 

No. 

Chiefs can/will beat Baltimore/Tennessee

No one can stop Henry, but mahomes would score faster because the Titans secondary can't run with the chiefs weapons and their pass rush won't touch mahomes to make him get the ball out of his hands before those weapons uncover. 

Baltimore/KC potentially the next great non divisional AFC rivalry

I am glad the seeding worked out for these two matchups though. Baltimore Tennessee should be really fun. Houston KC should have some fireworks 

Edited by N4L

1 minute ago, N4L said:

No. 

Chiefs can/will beat Baltimore/Tennessee

No one can stop Henry, but mahomes would score faster because the Titans secondary can't run with the chiefs weapons and their pass rush won't touch mahomes to make him get the ball out of his hands before those weapons uncover. 

I am glad the seeding worked out for these two matchups though. Baltimore Tennessee should be really fun. Houston KC should have some fireworks 

We’ll see. I have Balt beating KC in the AFC Championship. And I think Balt/Tenn will be closer than KC/Balt. 

Just now, dtait93 said:

? It’s a forum dude. And yeah I have and guess what? When I was wrong I heard about it and ate the crow. That’s the way it works.

I know you were just joking around and relishing in the win. Relax man. It's all good.

It just seems unnecessary to ME is all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I know you were just joking around and relishing in the win. Relax man. It's all good.

It just seems unnecessary to ME is all.

And that’s fine, but was calling our organization trash, pathetic, and fraudulent necessary either? Probably no, but either way they talked the ****, now they eat the **** 

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We’ll see. I have Balt beating KC in the AFC Championship. And I think Balt/Tenn will be closer than KC/Balt. 

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

You said the hype video made you feel like today's game was the afccg game. then you say bal/ten is the real afccg. 

The afccg is gonna be the afccg. It's anyone's game right now. Things change fast 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

And that’s fine, but was calling our organization trash, pathetic, and fraudulent necessary either? Probably no, but either way they talked the ****, now they eat the **** 

Looks like the majority of those fans that you quoted were fans of division rivals too, and you're just giving it back to them. Nothing wrong with that. 

One of the best things about football is a division rivalry between fans and players alike, imo. 

Anyhow, a hell of win tonight and good luck next week.

• Like 1

Advanced issues found

On 12/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, wackywabbit said:

I think they are too buzzy to be honest. They were outplayed by Houston at home in their current iteration. Houston is the "worst" division winner in the AFC. I'd take the Bills over them too. So... 6 seed seems right to me. 

Talk to me if they actually beat NE. 

Hey man, figured you'd want to revisit this analysis? 

• Like 3

^ An impressive win, that I was not expecting. I give them more credit now. But, just because I think someone is the 6th best team in the AFC seeding doesn't mean I think there is no chance they upset the 3rd best or even the best team. But, I still wouldn't predict them to.