The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Even after beating the patriots I didn’t know the titans were still an NFL team but they’re dominating the ravens now?? Who are the titans...

A 12-13 win team that should of been #the #2 seed behind the Ravens, who just slapped the Ravens because they are the most physical team left in the playoffs (and 3rd most physical team in the NFL behind Buffalo and SF).

It’s not just that Tannehil is that good, Mariota is that bad. Worst starter in the league at the time. Mariota is one of the worst QBs I’ve ever watched in my lifetime. And yes, Tannehil is playing like a Top 5 QB. So #32 QB to #5. Although I’d say Tannehil regresses to #8-#10 range next year. Still very good though. 

Will the Titans beat the Chiefs? Not sure. Beating any team twice is tough. But IMO they are definitely a little better than the Chiefs. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

It's not too late to join the Houston Oilers of your childhood. (assuming you're old and an Oilers fan)

Used to be them in one of those early Tecmo Bowl or Madden games. Warren Moon was untouchable in that offense they ran.

Mitch Trubisky, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Most of the Rookies, Andy Dalton, even Derek Carr are all much better than Marcus Mariota. Mariota has the football IQ of a toad and does not make progressions and has absolutely zero accuracy. 

Even though @ET80 has been critical of the Titans in this thread, we are the only two that accurately predicted before the season started that Titans would bench Mariota Mid Season with a losing record, and make the playoffs as a Wildcard with Ryan Tannehil. 

Mariota brings us all together in unity as we can all agree on something. He is one of the worst multiple-season starting QB’s in NFL History. And perhaps one of the worst in general. He is absolutely terrible. 

19 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

It's not too late to join the Houston Oilers of your childhood. (assuming you're old and an Oilers fan)

Nope - see you next Sunday at our house. ;)

(Probably not, but might as well dream a bit).

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Mariota brings us all together in unity as we can all agree on something. He is one of the worst multiple-season starting QB’s in NFL History. And perhaps one of the worst in general. He is absolutely terrible. 

What? Tannehill passed for 70 and 80 yards in these playoff games. Without Derrick Henry having half the monster games he's had these are probable losses.

And I'm not taking your statement about worst 2 season starting QB but I just want to know how you even think to go that far?