The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Should I make my next bold prediction, that would look absolutely awful if it doesn’t hit? 

Redskins with Chase Young, and Alex Smith taking over Week 4-5 after a dreadful Haskins start (like one of the worst ever/Mariota status) leads the Redskins to 12-4, #1 seed, beats the Niners in the NFC Championship, and defeats the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl. 

Not making that yet but I can certainly see it happening. The Skin Roster isn’t bad at all. I picked them to win the division in 2018 when Smith broke his leg. And they would have if he didn’t 100%. 

I don't think Alex Smith will ever play again.

4 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I think people are vastly underrating HAskins.

Haskins is legit terrible. Terrible pocket presence, terrible at the deep ball, his balls have little velocity even with a strong arm which causes hanging/INTs, and he gets fooled easily by defenses. I didn’t like him as a prospect at all. 

If Smith is on the roster and healthy, and Snyder allows Rivera to bench Haskins, it will happen. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Haskins is legit terrible. Terrible pocket presence, terrible at the deep ball, his balls have little velocity even with a strong arm which causes hanging/INTs, and he gets fooled easily by defenses. I didn’t like him as a prospect at all. 

If Smith is on the roster and healthy, and Snyder allows Rivera to bench Haskins, it will happen. 

Literally none of that is true. Especially based on the film studies I've done of him. This is just 100% false.

• Like 2

Just now, scar988 said:

Literally none of that is true. Especially based on the film studies I've done of him. This is just 100% false.

No it is not. He is terrible at the deep ball, his pocket presence is legit garbage, he has little mobility, his balls have little velocity, and he gets fooled easily, watch the Purdue and Michigan State games who have experienced DC’s. Haskins looked like a deer in headlights.

I watched every snap of Dwayne Haskins, most of them more than once. I was scouting QBs for the Raiders and also love QB Scouting in General. 

I had Kyler Murray as a Top 3 Prospect with Bosa and QW and had Haskins as a 2nd Round Talent. 

Let me guess, you had Haskins above Murray??? Laughable if so.  

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No it is not. He is terrible at the deep ball, his pocket presence is legit garbage, he has little mobility, his balls have little velocity, and he gets fooled easily, watch the Purdue and Michigan State games who have experienced DC’s. Haskins looked like a deer in headlights.

I watched every snap of Dwayne Haskins, most of them more than once. I was scouting QBs for the Raiders and also love QB Scouting in General. 

I had Kyler Murray as a Top 3 Prospect with Bosa and QW and had Haskins as a 2nd Round Talent. 

Let me guess, you had Haskins above Murray??? Laughable if so.  

I had Haskins just above Murray. But none of what you said is right. That or you're overly nitpicking one because you love the other. as a fan of a team who doesn't need a QB, I'm able to be much more objective on this one.

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

I had Haskins just above Murray. But none of what you said is right. That or you're overly nitpicking one because you love the other. as a fan of a team who doesn't need a QB, I'm able to be much more objective on this one.

I’m completely neutral on Ohio State, Oklahoma, Redskins, and Cardinals. 

We obviously disagree here. You are the one who states your opinion as fact and called me wrong twice instead of disagreeing. 

23 hours ago, Forge said:

I've been waiting on @TheKillerNacho to get Star wars going

Oooooh star wars would be perfect and I get to rant about the new one/ 

On 1/15/2020 at 10:46 AM, dtait93 said:

You knew this going in and yet you still came up with that awful take.

Awful take or not I don't care it's my take and I will die on that hill. 

On 1/15/2020 at 9:08 AM, TitanTuff said:

Driving into a hurricane, an electricity pole punches through the windshield and buries it self into the driver's face, who has now been pushed into the back seat = 'asleep at the wheel.'

giphy.gif

So are the ttians. 

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Man... A lot of those posts from the first 20 or so pages aged terribly really quick. 

And yet the OP looks like a mf'ing prophet! 

Agreed,

Ehhh I’m not a prophet lmao. Come on guys. It was just common sense to me. They got handicapped earlier on with a Bottom 2-3 QB in my honest opinion. With Tannehil they were going toe to toe with giants and winning, and blowing bad teams to pieces. I just wanted to open everyones eyes going in that the AFC had six great teams and it’s going to be a blast! I didn’t want anyone sleeping on Tennessee. 

To the regular season, Mariota, seen full games of his? Dumb as rocks, can’t throw, doesn’t make progressions. Tannehil, former Top 10 pick, talented, pocket passer. I wasn’t expecting Tannehil to he a world beater like he has been, but I knew he’d me a huge upgrade. If someone wants to dig up the Mariota Facts thread or Season Prediction thread, ET80 and I both said Mariota would be benched mid season, Titans would climb back into it with Tannehil as a wildcard. Even Titan fans thought we were crazy cause Tannehil apparently sucked in TC and PS. Who the f cares about TC/PS? Especially if he’s taking 60+% of his snaps with the second team offense. 

I'll put my own personal bow on this...

I was wrong. Plainly, simply put. This Titans team is geared up for a sustained run in the AFC - division title or not. There are decisions to be made at QB and RB, but the philosophy of this team has been planted by Mike Vrabel and it's clearly rooted. The Titans will punch you in the face and will be the most physical team on the field at any given moment; That's a quality that transcends era, and it'll serve them well.

I'll enjoy next season, where the Titans and Texans will face new challenges with a revamped Colts team and a Jags team that will be in the middle of an identity swap. I have faith in Watson, but I don't know if faith will be enough.

Good on Tennessee - you earned your respect.

• Like 2