The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean

even if we decide each of the 32 teams have an equal chance to finish in any place, at best it is tenfold. I'm giving you ten times those odds, bro.

I don't want to spend my Sunday night calculating the odds, so I'll say it's another pick in the mid-20s for you (save for a Deshaun Watson injury). BoB or no BoB, the Texans will find a playoff spot. 

Just now, ET80 said:

I don't want to spend my Sunday night calculating the odds, so I'll say it's another pick in the mid-20s for you (save for a Deshaun Watson injury). BoB or no BoB, the Texans will find a playoff spot. 

With RT17 at the helm of the Titans, perhaps the Texans can fight for a WC spot... it'll be rough. We'll see.

31 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Not really, no. Titans managed to take a lead for about four minutes, but the Texans dominated in all three phases of the game.

dude what lol

we started practice squad players at CB and still only lost by a missed field goal, largely due to an absolute freak interception that doesn’t happen 95% of the time. literally nothing about that is “domination.” some incredible revisionist history going on here lol

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1