What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

56 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So the question becomes, do you think Bruce really would want to start a rookie next year?

BA brought up going 15-0 with rookie Roethlisberger and making the playoffs with rookie Luck when he was asked about this. I don't think he cares who he has at QB as long as he has confidence in them.

• Like 2

Recent trade ups for QBs and the cost to get them

Chiefs trade 27, a 3rd, and next yrs 1 to trade to 10 for Mahomes

Texans trade 25,  and next yrs 1 to trade to 12 for Watson

Eagles trade Maxwell and Alonso to Miami to move from 13 to 8.  Then trade 8, trade 3rd n 4th same yr, following yrs 1st, and 2018 second. 

Moving up to get the prospect you want can be accomplished.  Interesting times ahead.

Only one way to bring Jameis back. You get him at a rental price. If he wants a long term 30m/year contract, no way. He hasn't earned that. I'm a fan of bringing him back, but at the right price. I think another year in BA system will do well for him and the team. But we've been searching for a pass rusher for eons, we finally found it with Shaq. Gota pay him. If BA is the QB whisperer everybody says he is, I don't see a prob with drafting a young one in the 2nd or 3rd

• Like 2

4 hours ago, one_of_a_kind24 said:

Sell the house, land, cars, dog, children and the wife for a month and go get Joe Burrow. Keep Shaq, JPP and a couple other vets on defense while the young bucs grow in the secondary. Use the cap space to sign players on 2-3 year contracts until we can get back a full slate of draft picks.

They can sell everything, I see very little chance the Bengals move off 1.  Now after that, there are some potential trade partners.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

They can sell everything, I see very little chance the Bengals move off 1.  Now after that, there are some potential trade partners.  

All we gotta do is convince Mike Brown to move down to save him some money. He doesnt want to pay out #1 pick money. They move down and save some cash, and we get the QB we need. It's a win/win. 👍👍

8 hours ago, one_of_a_kind24 said:

Sell the house, land, cars, dog, children and the wife for a month and go get Joe Burrow. Keep Shaq, JPP and a couple other vets on defense while the young bucs grow in the secondary. Use the cap space to sign players on 2-3 year contracts until we can get back a full slate of draft picks.

Would be fun but can’t torpedo the team in the way Ditka did for Ricky Williams. Burrow isn’t guaranteed to be the next Tom Brady.