What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

14 minutes ago, indifference said:

Im loving it! GO BA

I know you are 😀.  I m just in the camp of get it right finally.  If BA can t get the Qb position right for the long term over the next 2 yrs. then I ll be a Vipers fan, I m out.  I go back way too far with never ending line of crap starting Qbs.  In no particular order I have seen in my lifetime- Jack Thompson, Eric Hipple, Casey Weldon, Eric Zeier. Steve DeBerg, Jeff Carlson, Bruce Gradkowski, and Tim Rattay.  Suffering. now that is pain and suffering.  🤮🤮

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Yup, can t disagree

Give BA credit. He was all support all year long. Jameis could have thrown 20 INT and this tone wouldn’t be the same imo.

His recent statements along with one that went something like, “if Winston is back there will be a replacement plan because this is a performance based biz” shows me there is no more leash even if he is back.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Give BA credit. He was all support all year long. Jameis could have thrown 20 INT and this tone wouldn’t be the same imo.

His recent statements along with one that went something like, “if Winston is back there will be a replacement plan because this is a performance based biz” shows me there is no more leash even if he is back.

BA has common sense! im loving these quotes but lets see if he actually stands by his word come March. Evans and Godwin will make ANY qb look good! The catch radius and route running will stay consistent. Just need a guy that wont turn the ball over. Eason should be there at 14 only team that scares me is Colts at 13.

Burrow

Tua

are locks in the top 10. Herbert im not fond on but i know many scouts are. 

Bengals and Chargers will go qb first pick. we’ll see how CAR and JAX handle their qb situation. Hoping the best case bucs trade up at 10 to get a falling Tua/Eason.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

only way i see winston back is if agrees to a favorable contract. incentive based, non GTD but ill be shocked if he agreed to terms

Sign and trade to another team? Is that possible? Say another team really wants him and doesn’t want to bid in free agency, maybe we can get a 3rd or something.

we really should let him walk

yeah i get it he has potential

but its year 5 goin on 6

if he goes on to be great somwhere else, fine man , i can swallow that , but if we dont move on we are fools, weve invested half a decade into this guy, and hes still the same as year 2

at some point you just need a fresh start because thats what is needed nothing more

jameis stats are padded beyond belief because we have 2 of the best WRs in the game

any QB can come in here and throw for min 3800 yards with just those 

if winston throws 15 less interceptions, we are in the playoffs

15! thats a whole season for some guys

Rivers, Dalton, Fitzmagic + a rookie, im down for those options, we really just need a game manager to win some games in this offense with elite skill positions

im really hoping Tua falls

if winston comes back i am honestly going to be devastated

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

we really should let him walk

yeah i get it he has potential

but its year 5 goin on 6

if he goes on to be great somwhere else, fine man , i can swallow that , but if we dont move on we are fools, weve invested half a decade into this guy, and hes still the same as year 2

at some point you just need a fresh start because thats what is needed nothing more

jameis stats are padded beyond belief because we have 2 of the best WRs in the game

any QB can come in here and throw for min 3800 yards with just those 

if winston throws 15 less interceptions, we are in the playoffs

15! thats a whole season for some guys

Rivers, Dalton, Fitzmagic + a rookie, im down for those options, we really just need a game manager to win some games in this offense with elite skill positions

im really hoping Tua falls

if winston comes back i am honestly going to be devastated

i really want T too. he really is the best qb prospect injury aside. I do think his durability will be a concern for some teams. Not really fond on 1 year wonders you could easily get a Mahomes or on the worse end a Mitch Tribuisky. Eason worries me in that regard but i really think any avg qb would light it up here.

Our OL is average but we have amongst the best weapons.

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

i really want T too. he really is the best qb prospect injury aside. I do think his durability will be a concern for some teams. Not really fond on 1 year wonders you could easily get a Mahomes or on the worse end a Mitch Tribuisky. Eason worries me in that regard but i really think any avg qb would light it up here.

Our OL is average but we have amongst the best weapons.

His durability scares the crap out of me.