You decide: Do we move on from Carr this offseason?

RaidersAreOne

Should we move on from Carr this offseason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on from Carr this offseason?

• Yes. We know what we have and it's time to move on.
    • No. Give him one more chance.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m starting to think OGX is just a massive troll at this point. 0 in 32 would look to move on? Just because you sound confident doesn’t make you not a troll. I still remember the Carr >>> Mahomes comment, and he meant as of now and not as prospects. 

I will give him credit, he’s got a alpha personality. Most trolls are beta males that I don’t need to name. 

Its more likely half the GM's in the league think he's soft.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Mayock and Gruden talked up Mack too. You really think 32 GM's are in love with Carr is just silly.

Those are two completely different positions. One was holding out threatening to sit out the season. The other is not. 

What I am saying is that 1 in the hand is worth more then 2 in the Bush. GMs with him wouldn't look to move on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think we will address LB until the 3rd Round if Simmons is gone. I really don’t see FA $ going to a LB.

Agreed, we just don't seem to put emphasis there and I cant see that changing or us spending a 1st round pick even if Simmons is there. FA I can see us looking for a second tier guy unfortunately. Would like to bring in Kirksey if he's cut andcan be had cheaply or his running mate Schoebert. 

It'll be interesting to see what we do with Burfict as clearly he's Guenther's guy and is viewed as the field general but of course he may be just one bad call away from an indefinite suspension........

10 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Agreed, we just don't seem to put emphasis there and I cant see that changing or us spending a 1st round pick even if Simmons is there. FA I can see us looking for a second tier guy unfortunately. Would like to bring in Kirksey if he's cut andcan be had cheaply or his running mate Schoebert. 

It'll be interesting to see what we do with Burfict as clearly he's Guenther's guy and is viewed as the field general but of course he may be just one bad call away from an indefinite suspension........

I agree with you, but it’s just so frustrating. We’ve been bad at LB for as long as I can remember, but continually refuse to address the position, and consequently spend a whole year getting rinsed by TEs over the middle.

Hopefully Mayock will end that way of thinking, but I’ve got a bad feeling we’re just going to completely ignore it again.