Playoffs/Wild Card Round! Texans v Bills GDT

ET80

Texans v Bills  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Bills

This will be a close game. Bills D tends to keep them in every game. Bills offense some how manages to not take advantage at times and always keeps it close. Outside of Miami they simply can not pull away in games for some reason. Outside of the Philly debacle the bills have always been with in a touchdown of teams. No matter who wins I do not expect it to be a blow out. It will be a good match up. The one thing I just dont understand is the risk of playing JJ, I know he has top tier talent when healthy but a re injury to that pec can cause some serious long term issues. I know JJ is a guy who is dying to always be able to play based on past history of watching him with other injuries and I have a feeling Obrien is exploiting that cause he knows he is on the hot seat. All in all a good game and people stay healthy on both sides.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 3:56 PM, soflbillsfan said:

This will be a close game. Bills D tends to keep them in every game. Bills offense some how manages to not take advantage at times and always keeps it close. Outside of Miami they simply can not pull away in games for some reason. Outside of the Philly debacle the bills have always been with in a touchdown of teams. No matter who wins I do not expect it to be a blow out. It will be a good match up. The one thing I just dont understand is the risk of playing JJ, I know he has top tier talent when healthy but a re injury to that pec can cause some serious long term issues. I know JJ is a guy who is dying to always be able to play based on past history of watching him with other injuries and I have a feeling Obrien is exploiting that cause he knows he is on the hot seat. All in all a good game and people stay healthy on both sides.

Watt is probably gonna retire so he wants one last ride. Either that or he knows if he reinjuries it, he’s got plenty of time to come back before next year. 

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

How does the offense change now that Fuller has been ruled out? Who will step up in his absence? 

it doesnt..o'brien dont adjust the offense when fuller misses games. Texans average 7 less PPG when Fuller doesnt play.  Texans fans hope is that Kenny Stills has a big game to take pressure off Hopkins.  

Edited by Texansfan713

On 1/2/2020 at 9:56 PM, soflbillsfan said:

reminds me of the panthers exploiting cam