Playoffs/Wild Card Round! Texans v Bills GDT

ET80

Texans v Bills  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Bills

Congrats to all the long suffering loyalists here.  As far as I'm concerned WE earned this one along with JJ, Deshaun, and Nuk.  Absolutely no glory goes to Bill O'Brien and this abysmal coaching staff who's strategic incompetence and lack of instinct and courage must be overcome each and every week.  This was JJ Watt providing a spark, fans refusing to let them quit, and Deshaun providing the magic. 

I bought a PSL with my best friend 20 years ago in large part hoping to exercise the demons that that Frank Reich game heaped upon my fandom with a fresh start free from the Adams Family.  I don't see this team lifting a Lombardi this year, but they have at least finally provided a moment worthy of the energy we fans have lent them.  "The Comeback" clips will never go away, but kind of like Choke City gave way to Clutch City with Hakeeem's Rockets these Texans have at least added a reply when that clip is shown.  My buddy passed away before seeing a single Texans victory, but screaming like a psychopath  alongside my son made this one special.  It's been a pleasure rooting on this maddening and flawed franchise with you guys all these years - let's soak in this fine moment and just maybe something breaks right down the road as there is no question that Watt, Watson, Hopkins, and Mercilus, have the heart of champions!    

Edited by Apollo Stallion
  • Like 9

33 minutes ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Congrats to all the long suffering loyalists here.  As far as I'm concerned WE earned this one along with JJ, Deshaun, and Nuk.  Absolutely no glory goes to Bill O'Brien and this abysmal coaching staff who's strategic incompetence and lack of instinct and courage must be overcome each and every week.  This was JJ Watt providing a spark, fans refusing to let them quit, and Deshaun providing the magic. 

I bought a PSL with my best friend 20 years ago in large part hoping to exercise the demons that that Frank Reich game heaped upon my fandom with a fresh start free from the Adams Family.  I don't see this team lifting a Lombardi this year, but they have at least finally provided a moment worthy of the energy we fans have lent them.  "The Comeback" clips will never go away, but kind of like Choke City gave way to Clutch City with Hakeeem's Rockets these Texans have at least added a reply when that clip is shown.  My buddy passed away before seeing a single Texans victory, but screaming like a psychopath  alongside my son made this one special.  It's been a pleasure rooting on this maddening and flawed franchise with you guys all these years - let's soak in this fine moment and just maybe something breaks right down the road as there is no question that Watt, Watson, Hopkins, and Mercilus, have the heart of champions!    

Out of likes, but don't have enough likes for this anyways.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Beautiful, Apollo! 

• Like 1

Just now, amazingandre said:

Agreed. Guy is a joke.

What was the consensus of fans around you? How do they feel about the coaches?

Titans giving it to the Pats right now.

the fans around me were stupid. they think we have a chance against the ravens/chiefs.  leaving the stadium a lot of them started a houston texans chant.  if we play like this next week we are going to get smoked.

49 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

the fans around me were stupid. they think we have a chance against the ravens/chiefs.  leaving the stadium a lot of them started a houston texans chant.  if we play like this next week we are going to get smoked.

Ravens, no. Chiefs? There's a chance.

22 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We can’t beat the cheifs but it’s gonna take 40 points 

I get that it was week 6 and Mahomes wasn't 100% - but we already beat this team after spotting them a 17-3 lead.

Andy Reid gets worse in the playoffs, so I'm liking my chances - moreso than against the Ravens at least.