WC: Titans at Pats

Elky

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I can’t wait to see Brady come back next season and god do I hope he plays the Pats and puts an absolute whooping on them.

I can't see anyone sign a 43 old man to be their starting QB. Also not many opportunities for Tom to sign and be an instant contender as the Bears don't strike me as that team whom he could carry. 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Hell of a game, reminded me a lot of the divisional playoff game back in the 03 season, but we came out ahead this time.

I think Brady showed tonight he's still got a good bit left in him.

Good luck next week. You guys have a great team.

Never got over losing David Andrews, Not sure if they were counting on Gronk coming back but didn't address TE, Josh Gordon was a shell of himself, In the end, They needed AB more than they realized they would, Made the wrong trade for Sanu instead of Emmanuel Sanders

Edited by TheGame316
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I can't see anyone sign a 43 old man to be their starting QB. Also not many opportunities for Tom to sign and be an instant contender as the Bears don't strike me as that team whom he could carry. 

lol what? 

There would be plenty of teams looking to sign him

Lets hope Kraft mans up and doe whatever Brady wants to keep him here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Well, I am not remotely surprised it ended this way. The writing was on the wall. I hope this is not how Brady's tenure ends here.

Brady is done and so is probably BB. It's over. We have to start over again.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Hell of a game, reminded me a lot of the divisional playoff game back in the 03 season, but we came out ahead this time.

I think Brady showed tonight he's still got a good bit left in him.

Great game man. Have absolutely zero problem with the loss, you guys were better, simple as that. Best of luck next week!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jofos said:

Where is he suppose to suddenly get more talent? It is what it is....

He had an entire offseason to sign better players in the offseason. Cheaped out on Amendola, did not sign jared cook, and did not draft any tight ends to replace gronk. 

5 minutes ago, terbo559 said:

He had an entire offseason to sign better players in the offseason. Cheaped out on Amendola, did not sign jared cook, and did not draft any tight ends to replace gronk. 

Well there is this thing called the salary cap and you can't just throw money

1 minute ago, Elky said:

Who the hell cares if he can catch passes and run correct routes?

A lot of people.