WC: Titans at Pats

Elky

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

They had a lot of chances to win this game. All those almost fumbles. That goal line stand. The redzone issues. Truly a game of inches. It's too bad because I think this team could beat the Chiefs. I also think this Titans team could beat the Cheifs. 

HENRY IS A MONSTER. I havent watched him play a full game this season but my god he could get 200+ on ANY defense in the playoffs except MAYBE SF if it gets that far. I think I am rooting for TEN for the rest of the way in the AFC. 

This, so much. Up until the last seconds they had a chance and it was thanks to the defense stepping up. Henry ran over us, but they couldn't capitalize, so the inanity of the offense was doubly maddening.

I'll hop on the Titans bandwagon too, hope they can ride their momentum to the SB. Henry hammering hapless humans is my new playoff theme.

- No QB sneak or quick pass with 1st and goal from the 1

- Edelman drop

- McCourty taking a terrible approach to tackle Tannehill on a huge 3rd down conversion.

Those are three things that stick out to me most from last night

If, buts and maybes. 

IF Edelman hadn't fumbled, we MAY have beat Balt

IF the Harry's TD was ruled correctly we would have beaten KC

IF we called a decent play on the goal line, we MAY have beaten TEN

IF we could just play offense like we have most of TB/BB's tenure, we wouldn't be in the above positions. We weren't good enough.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mission27 said:

If there's one thing I think the FO deserves some blame for its not addressing the tight end situation.  Would've made a big difference.  You cant just replace a guy like Gronk but there are enough serviceable tight ends in the league there's really no excuse for the level of play we ran out there every week.

Yes. And I believe it's deliberate avoidance from BB at that position. He blatantly refuses to draft TEs unless they're godlike.

We desperately need more tools. Right around game 6 I saw these holes starting to form. I knew when we were up on the Ravens that the rest of the season was going to be sour.

For the life of me I can’t understand why Brady is catching all the crap for this though. Your numbers can’t go up if your receiving Corp can’t get open or reliably catch a ball...

Defense overall did fairly well, but we have to tighten up the run defense next year. Props to turdhead Henry on his running game. 

• Like 3