The only change we need maybe in the front office

DudeWhat???

Just now, DudeWhat??? said:

Brock would have definitely got us more wins..that's not even an opinion.  

....if you don’t think that’s an opinion, you have clearly never watched the guy play. 

Remember: he was so bad a team traded A DRAFT PICK just to get rid of him to a team with cap space so they could cut him because they actually didn’t want him either. 

No, he wouldn’t have been better and we wouldn’t have been any better off. He woulda came in off the street and known nothing of our offense, not playing live ball, and would have taken weeks to get up to speed, just to come in and Be bad. 

11 minutes ago, DudeWhat??? said:

Yes.. brock definitely would have.. I think people are unaware at just how inept our Offense was.. even though it should be obvious given the circumstances.  

Osweiler DEFINITELY would have?   Based on what?

I wouldnt have been completely opposed to giving him a try, but he is not a good QB either.  Factor in poor OLine play, a limited running game, inconsistent weapons at WR and TE and some laughably bad offensive playcalling, and there is nothing to support that he would DEFINITELY be better.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

Because viable starting QB's grow on trees, especially mid-season...

Colbert has given Tomlin top level talent or at least playoff level talent throughout his tenure as head coach.

Football given for the first statement.

Football retracted for the second statement.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Osweiler DEFINITELY would have?   Based on what?

I wouldnt have been completely opposed to giving him a try, but he is not a good QB either.  Factor in poor OLine play, a limited running game, inconsistent weapons at WR and TE and some laughably bad offensive playcalling, and there is nothing to support that he would DEFINITELY be better.  

Based on his overall stats..his flashed were more sustained then anything mason or duck could have done... brock osweiler is only an example... there was Hogan, josh Johnson,  Kaepernick, cassel...mcCown...etc

http://www.nfl.com/player/brockosweiler/2533436/careerstats

Who was the more viable option? Miami wasnt giving up Fitzmagic because Rosen is trash.

The Bengals would probably have asked a fairly high cost for Dalton even though he might not have been worth it.

KC and Washington were not giving up their backups, they needed up needing them this season. So tell me, please who in the hell was Colbert supposed to go get?

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Who was the more viable option? Miami wasnt giving up Fitzmagic because Rosen is trash.

The Bengals would probably have asked a fairly high cost for Dalton even though he might not have been worth it.

KC and Washington were not giving up their backups, they needed up needing them this season. So tell me, please who in the hell was Colbert supposed to go get?

WHY DIDN’T STUPID MIKE TOMLIN AND KNOW-NOTHING COLBERT SIGN BRETT FAVRE?!?!?! IF I WAS THE GM THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT AROUND HERE! 

• Like 2