Freddie Kitchens Fired

pnies20

Freddie Kitchens is going to get millions upon millions of dollars for the next 2 years to sit at home and be a stay at home dad watching his daughters grow up if he so chooses. 

Or if he so chooses he can get back into coaching right away. His dream was to be a head coach and losing that has to be beyond tough for him, but there exponentially worse than being paid millions for 2-3 years to do whatever you want to do.

The only questions that remains is: Can we get this process right this time? Or will we fall into the hot name coordinator bullsh** trap again? Or hire a retread?

This is the most important hire. We have a young core and talent to turn things around soon.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Freddie Kitchens is going to get millions upon millions of dollars for the next 2 years to sit at home and be a stay at home dad if he so chooses. 

Or if he so chooses he can get back into coaching right away. His dream was to be a head coach and losing that has to be beyond tough for him, but there exponentially worse than being paid millions for 2-3 years to do whatever you want to do.

Yep, he’s gonna be just fine.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

The only questions that remains is: Can we get this process right this time? Or will we fall into the hot name coordinator bullsh** trap again? Or hire a retread?

This is the most important hire. We have a young core and talent to turn things around soon.

What’s wrong with a retread?  

13 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

If Dee gets her way that’s who it’ll be.

Who is the Rooney rule interview?

Her latest boy toy. For some odd reason hue was her last. Evidently she doesn’t like the fat southern draw. 

What’s funny is the biggest thing I’m pist at today is we lost Chubb the rushing title. 

41 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Yes please! He needs to understand this is the NFL and not college. The real work is done in the off season and not in OTAs.

Also hoping someone can convince him to seek help like the ones who want to be great do.

Yep.  I think that comfort Freddie gave him from last season into this season was probably a negative as well.  Maybe the new coach will bring along a QB he's more familiar with that will make Baker look over his shoulder.

• Like 1

Many of you may remember the post that I had earlier in the year, my son hired Hue to give one of his buddies grief about his lousy fantasy football team....

Well, my son is deployed right now, and ocassionaly gets to take a peek at his FB page.  His buddy had a great post a few minutes ago.  

He just posted:  Hey....Buckethead......how long is it going to be until you hire Freddie Kitchens on Cameo to talk fantasy football smack about me?

Image result for laughing cleveland browns gif

Edited by Bucketheadsdad