Skins at Boys: Garrett Shoves and Contract Extension

WizardHawk

Since @HDsportsfan isn't going to do his job with the gameball and clappers thread, I guess I must step up to the plate. 

Garrett Shoves: 

Gallup - Excellent game. As far as I'm concerned I've seen enough from him to feel comfortable letting Cooper go. 

Zeke - Terrific game.

Dak - Solid.

Defense - Good pass rush today

Garrett Contract Extension:

Garrett - His parting gift...a dominating win and 8-8 to move Dallas down 5 spots in draft. Well played pal.

@Calvert28 - For thinking my Garrett shoves comment was legit and claiming to be a prophet all on the same thread page.

The usual suspects and their dog sh!t takes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Since @HDsportsfan isn't going to do his job with the gameball and clappers thread, I guess I must step up to the plate. 

Garrett Shoves: 

Gallup - Excellent game. As far as I'm concerned I've seen enough from him to feel comfortable letting Cooper go. 

Zeke - Terrific game.

Dak - Solid.

Defense - Good pass rush today

Garrett Contract Extension:

Garrett - His parting gift...a dominating win and 8-8 to move Dallas down 5 spots in draft. Well played pal.

@Calvert28 - For thinking my Garrett shoves comment was legit and claiming to be a prophet all on the same thread page.

The usual suspects and their dog sh!t takes. 

I think Gallup gets the matchups he gets because Cooper is a threat on the other side. As long as Gallup is cheap, I see no problem with 18-20 million invested in TWO receivers

Wizardhawk saving face when he made his extension claim earlier when the Giants were still holding the Eagles to a close game.

Now that it was clear that they got blown out he wants to be welcomed back into the fold after numerous posts of him defending the regime earlier this year and years prior.

You are an unbeliever @WizardHawk and I denounce you! You shall never receive eternal glory for your acceptance of mediocrity and endless clapping.

You are not a true believe like @Matts4313 who when we rein supreme shall receive his 72 dwarfs that he longs for.

You've earned nothing and deserve nothing, except for a night out with Eagles fans at their favorite horse farm. Enjoy! 

• Like 1