Who Impressed You This Week (Week 3 9/16/2017)

alfalcone

Yeah it should be interesting to see how he adapts to an NFL (General) defense this week :P

In all seriousness regarding Lamar Jackson. He's already shown as a Sophomore against the 2 best teams he faced he can be a nightmare to defend with great games against Clemson and Florida State last year. He's better this season so I'm not worried about him sucking as longas his oline can hold up somewhat against top competition this year 

Cedrick Wilson is a very good player, noticed him a lot while evaluating Jeremy McNichols.

Lamar vs Clemson will be a lot of fun, should be a high scoring game. Man, I wish Callaway and Scarlett were playing this week, could have salvaged an underwhelming slate of games. Josh Allen vs Oregon should be interesting, make or break game for him.

On a side note, Roquan Smith is an elite prospect based on his performance against Notre Dame. Going to dig into his film tonight.

Just now, IDOG_det said:

I'm sticking by the Barkley comparison

As a RB, yeah. He's just not the receiver that Barkley is. Of course, you could attribute that in part to the type of offense we run compared to Penn State but, as of right now, Taylor hasn't caught a single pass or ran a single route.

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

As a RB, yeah. He's just not the receiver that Barkley is. Of course, you could attribute that in part to the type of offense we run compared to Penn State but, as of right now, Taylor hasn't caught a single pass or ran a single route.

from your scrimmage

Archived