WC: BUF@HOU

Manny/Patrick

7 minutes ago, Hukos said:

"Great game in Houston."

What game was he watching? This was one of the worst playoff games I've ever seen by two bad teams.

What defines a great game.  Were you highly entertained, was it suspensful and a unique viewing. That equals a great game in my book.

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Do people realize that every single year when everyone watches the first playoff game that we all call the two teams bad and that they don't belong?

"playoff" football with tough defense and low scoring games doesn't really bode for an impressive showing. Guess we would have said the same about one team if it was blown out by the other.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

The weird thing is if Neal or the LB get their a second slower, Watson's probably turf pizza. The fact that they hit him at the same time probably kept him upright.

That's what I was thinking. Still an absurd play by Watson but a lucky one. 

Bills can't complain as they played the 3rd and 18 so badly!

1 minute ago, Danand said:

So you go after the guy who gets taunted right after a tough loss?

He was the one who went after the other poster. Yes, Elky was taunting in general, and it was trolling. I also called him too.

Just now, Drained said:

Been doing it all season, that's why fans don't give into the "he holds onto the ball too long" talk, he a magician.

Earlier in the drive he was sacked on 2nd and 10 when he should have thrown it away. Soft Bills D bailed him out on 3rd and 18.

Then he had a second chamce and made up for it.