WC: BUF@HOU

Manny/Patrick

On 1/1/2020 at 6:30 PM, Shady Slim said:

seriously noticing that both the bills and titans are veering in to the territory of “team picked to get the upset by so many people you can hardly call it an upset anymore”

it’s just an observation but i like it

Line will probably set at -3 Houston. That's not even an upset really if they win.

49 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

HOU for me.

Allen is a fraud, Texans D will take the game.
Watson at least will be good for 1-2 scores, Allen not so much.

A fraud for what? Unless you think one posters claim that he is elite represents the majority of fans opinions ( it doesn't) I don't really get this at all.

Allen scored at least 2 TDs in 12 of the 15 games he played in this season. 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

A fraud for what? Unless you think one posters claim that he is elite represents the majority of fans opinions ( it doesn't) I don't really get this at all.

Allen scored at least 2 TDs in 12 of the 15 games he played in this season. 

Van isn't even a Bill's fan that's what gets me. Allen has almost 30 total TD's, for a second year guy that's pretty dang good.

Watt being back and fully healthy could be the difference. His interview seemed like he is 100%. Not a decoy by any means. Love that guys attitude as well “Worst that happens is I have to get that surgery and rehab again, not a big deal, I’d much rather give my all this game”. 

I think Houstons D will show up today. Both teams D will. 

20-17 Texans. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, Split the Sticks said:

Really. Mahones looks like a kid that hasn't had to shave yet. LOL - what is he, 23?

Jackson is 22, Allen is 23, and Mahomes is 24. He said Allen is the best young QB in the league, despite the fact that a younger QB is about to win MVP. lol smh 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Watt being back and fully healthy could be the difference. His interview seemed like he is 100%. Not a decoy by any means. Love that guys attitude as well “Worst that happens is I have to get that surgery and rehab again, not a big deal, I’d much rather give my all this game”. 

I think Houstons D will show up today. Both teams D will. 

20-17 Texans. 

Has a better chance of getting hurt again than finishing the game healthy tbh.

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Has a better chance of getting hurt again than finishing the game healthy tbh.

He says he feels like he is 100% and has never felt this way soon after surgery and rehab. He has no lingerIng effects what so ever and his strength is at 100%. He’s been fully medically cleared for games since Christmas Eve. 

Of course he will take preventive measures during the game, that is to be expected. But my point is this is no decoy. This is 100% JJ Watt. He does have a re-injury risk but that doesn’t mean he isn’t 100%. 

This reminds me of when Ray Lewis returned in 2012. He took preventive measures with his cast but he was 100% and literally destroyed everyone in those four games. 

I hate that we're playing Buffalo cause I actually like them and I'd be rooting for them the rest of these playoffs, especially cause they haven't had a playoff win since 1995. (then again, we've never had a playoff win against a first string QB and we eternally go to the wildcard to get shut out)

Edited by Drained