WC: BUF@HOU

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I love this trend of meaningless stat criteria. First QB to rush for 40 yards and catch a TD. Find me the first QB to pick his nose and throw a ten yard completion at the same time. More interested in that. 

Thank you someone else gets it 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i think Booger has been okay this game

i havent been keying into the commentary

That's why you think it, you haven't been listening lol 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

No but I or anyone doesn’t have to like him to respect his insight.

I generally don't pay all that much attention to commentators, but from the little I've heard from McFarland tonight it hasn't been all that insightful. Now, where seems to be different than others color commentators is calling out O'Brien as loudly as he is. Granted, BoB deserves it, but it's a bit surprising to hear someone tear into one of the coaches like has been/

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

As would a run for loss. Or a fumble. Or any of a million outcomes that can happen on any play.

Clearly they weren't adverse to taking a shot, because they did so on the very next play.

If you want to be conservative and not force anything, why not throw a screen / quick pass that gives you a chance to break it or get out of bounds?

The call made absolutely no sense.

still, going down the field and getting a fg there is a win.

they took a shot.

if they keep taking shots all the time 8n obvious situations, that increases the risk

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think Booger has been okay this game

i havent been keying into the commentary

its just white noise

A lot of the commentary is honestly. Even in last year's AFCCG with Nantz and Romo I just muted the game and listened to this for most of the 4th. Very fitting. :D

Edited by y*so*blu

7 minutes ago, Kirill said:

The Texans look like a fish out of water, the Bills just playing extra safe to not give them an in into this game.

I get that, but at the end of the day it’s still a two score game. As a Bengals fan I know all too well about playing overly conservative. You gotta kick your opponent when they’re down.