WC: BUF@HOU

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, Drained said:

Only played one playoff game and that was against the Colts with an injured receiving core, poor OL and Hopkins playing with a sprained ankle. Today might be his fault but that Colts game was a lost hope tbh.

Well he looks awful/has ran into two sacks himself today through 2 1/2 quarters.

Regardless, get past the first round then we can talk about being "super clutch", imo.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Man you called out my IQ bc I said a guy on TV has more knowledge than a guy on the computer. Sorry, I’m not letting that go until this game gets competitive/ends.

I gave you a simple football IQ test.

Booger blamed Allen and I blamed Brown .

Please answer who was right or get over it.

Edited by SkippyX

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

I will never understand the absolute euphoria celebration on a sack.

Yes, my team is about to go down 16-0 instead of possibly 20-0. It's party time!

I think it's more the recovery from injury. I don't disagree with you, but I get it kinda.

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

If nothing else the Bills will give the Ravens a tough game.

If you were really a Chiefs fan, you'd be more worried about them instead of who is going to knock off the Ravens.

You're a Pats fan trying to make the Chiefs look bad and troll other AFC teams. You've been figured out.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Well he looks awful/has ran into two sacks himself today through 2 1/2 quarters.

Regardless, get past the first round then we can talk about being "super clutch", imo.

Never called him super clutch just said he was a great clutch QB, which is right, he's the same QB who scored a come-back TD in 15 seconds.