WC: BUF@HOU

Manny/Patrick

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Idk, I don’t pay attention to commentators. You also said I think everyone on TV is right about everything bc I said I respect Booger’s commentary. Again sometimes the internet makes you happy in ways reality cannot.

So the choices were:

A - Skippy (along with 10 other posters on this forum) was right and Brown was to blame by hopping instead of toe tapping.

B - McFarland was right and Allen was to blame

C - I have a pathetic agenda so I refuse to answer

Your answer of C has been noted. There is still no proof that you do not suffer a delusion which requires you to worship Booger as a TV personality.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

I don’t know how they expect Watson to survive or have a lasting career. His protection is absolutely awful

His protection isn't as bad as advertised. He holds onto it too long. Also give credit to the D for not letting anyone open

• Like 1

Just now, SkippyX said:

So the choices were:

A - Skippy (along with 10 other posters on this forum) was right and Brown was to blame by hopping instead of toe tapping.

B - McFarland was right and Allen was to blame

C - I have a pathetic agenda so I refuse to answer

Your answer of C has been noted. There is still no proof that you do not suffer a delusional which requires you to worship Booger as a TV personality.

Lol. I can take a joke because laughing at myself is fine with me. 

Too bad your prestigious IQ won’t allow you to do the same.

17 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

If Lamar does this I'm gonna have to quit the internet

This is just what happens, when 4 dlinemen dominate the offensive line. It should not be a surprise, but it still is to many in here and in the general public.