Put your name to the one coach you want.

hornbybrown

We all have our lists of coaches we want to be the head coach. This thread is to name the one guy you most want to be our head coach.

My dream is Lincoln Riley. But it ain’t going to happen.

So my realistic best option is Ron Rivera.

My expectation is The current Vikings OC who was DepoDesta’s choice. Who I don’t hate but I want to go with someone who has been a HC

McDaniels, as much of an arse as I think he is.

He comes from a place that understands culture and team building (which we need), he is probably one of the top 2-3 offensive game planners/play callers in the league, he has coached the goat and isn’t gonna put up with Baker’s bullsh*t, has some experience as a head coach and had already made his “rookie mistakes” and is young enough to grow and lead this team.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A dude who’s run a read option offense exclusively and has never worked in the pros like, ever??

Idk man...

It be a tough sell.   But not him running offense as much as i want someone to take control.  Urban wins where he's been and wont put up with antics.  

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A dude who’s run a read option offense exclusively and has never worked in the pros like, ever??

Idk man...

He ran a college offense because he worked in college. Gotta think he’d be smart enough to adjust to the NFL. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321