Put your name to the one coach you want.

hornbybrown

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Helluva gamble after Freddie.

Im thinking they’ll look for a more traditional hire than a guy who’s gonna try his hand at the pro level for the first time.

It’s a gamble but he could be the highest reward hire we could make. If he hires the right coaches which he’s always been elite at and just manage the team it would be a great hire. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Helluva gamble after Freddie.

Im thinking they’ll look for a more traditional hire than a guy who’s gonna try his hand at the pro level for the first time.

I think you're probably right. But if it's true that DePodesta is going to have more say this time around, Stefanski could get a lot of serious consideration as he was supposedly the guy DePodesta wanted instead of Kitchens.

Edited by DawgX
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

McDaniels, as much of an arse as I think he is.

He comes from a place that understands culture and team building (which we need), he is probably one of the top 2-3 offensive game planners/play callers in the league, he has coached the goat and isn’t gonna put up with Baker’s bullsh*t, has some experience as a head coach and had already made his “rookie mistakes” and is young enough to grow and lead this team.

I would not be opposed at all. I think he would be great with Baker. Couple that with him having NO GM duties and he might very well be a good choice. Plus if he succeeded I’d love rubbing it in in nfl gen. 

I also would for sure bring in McCarthy and see if he really did learn from his past failures. Can he really adapt to a modern offense. 

The Campbells,  mmmmmm the Campbells 🥰

Awhile ago when we had that other coaching search and actually did research on some guys....oh that was just last year?  Sheesh feels like awhile ago. My his time flies. Anyway my research got me to really like stefanski. He’s intriguing. 

A dark horse I really like is Robert Saleh. Dude just mesmerizes qbs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

I would not be opposed at all. I think he would be great with Baker. Couple that with him having NO GM duties and he might very well be a good choice. Plus if he succeeded I’d love rubbing it in in nfl gen. 

Yeah he’s intriguing and as god of a candidate as there is.

I also would for sure bring in McCarthy and see if he really did learn from his past failures. Can he really adapt to a modern offense. 

McCarthy is a good coach, but he seemed out of touch with modern offenses with A-A-Ron and GB.  

Proven QB coach and winner though.

Awhile ago when we had that other coaching search and actually did research on some guys....oh that was just last year?  Sheesh feels like awhile ago. My his time flies. Anyway my research got me to really like stefanski. He’s intriguing. 

Yeah, Stefanski and Campbell (Dan) were the top outside guys from last year imo.  

Matt is a great coach, but he’s another one with no pro experience iirc.

A dark horse I really like is Robert Saleh. Dude just mesmerizes qbs. 

That talent is legit though.  Their DL is absurd.

• Like 2