Put your name to the one coach you want.

hornbybrown

Hiring a coach that pretends to believe in accountability and professionalism while actively doing the opposite is exactly what this organization needs. He’s probably deal half of our roster away too and tear it down to the studs. He won’t come if he doesn’t have major roster decision making power/control.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hiring a coach that pretends to believe in accountability and professionalism while actively doing the opposite is exactly what this organization needs. He’d probably deal half of our roster away too and tear it down to the studs. He won’t come if he doesn’t have major roster decision making power/control.

@sdrawkcab321 @LETSGOBROWNIES per the bolded.

Hes going to set this organization back to the Stone Age, as if we didn’t think it would be possible.

53 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

When he went to Denver, he came right in and got Jay Cutler trader as part of the power he was given. Just saying, some head coaches are going to be turned off by being tied to Baker Mayfield and will want some freedom to make their own decisions with how they start at QB. I’m not sure that will be allowed here in Cleveland though, so the search will be interesting. 

Not a likeable dude though. Man, from an outsiders perspective, we have some personalities already.

That is true but there were plenty of reports that BB and McDaniels liked Baker a lot coming out of college. We have no idea what McDaniels truly thought of Jay Cutler before he was the coach there. Pats always looked really good running they uptempo offense. If he does that here, Baker would be a pretty ideal QB for him 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

McDaniels won’t accept a job unless he has GM control. That’s an absolute reality.

I’m guessing if that is true, McDaniels will interview and turn down the job. We will see. If he does come here, we would be foolish to give him that kind of control though. I am not entirely opposed to him coaching this team. But we saw how his personnel moves blew up a roster.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m guessing if that is true, McDaniels will interview and turn down the job. We will see. If he does come here, we would be foolish to give him that kind of control though. I am not entirely opposed to him coaching this team. But we saw how his personnel moves blew up a roster.

*Checks and sees TruckstopJimmy  is still the owner*

*Sees past history as impatient, meddlesome, incompetent owner*

Blank Stare

• Like 1