5 ups/downs on the 2019 steelers season

August4th

Just now, 3rivers said:

I don't care about that as much as the FO and roster construction it seems. Offseasons are always make or break for the teams, what will this 2020 offseason hold? 

Well all the coaches are remaining the same. We most likely wont sign any significant FAs. We will have to cut a bunch of guys to afford to franchise tag Bud. And then theres the draft 

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Well all the coaches are remaining the same. We most likely wont sign any significant FAs. We will have to cut a bunch of guys to afford to franchise tag Bud. And then theres the draft 

I don't know if I can watch another season of fichner, this will be the 3rd season and I really lost it after last year. This year had some moments but wasn't meant to be. 

On 1/8/2020 at 5:33 PM, Chieferific said:

lmao at "I don't want someone better.  I just want someone different".

Here's the deal.  Tomlin sucks.  Bad.  The team gets more and more undisciplined and he's turned it into a circus.  If you stick with him, you're getting more of the same.  At least someone different is the chance at someone with some discipline who is better.  Staying with his worthless butt is disgusting, unless your idea of success is mediocrity at it's best.  Win just enough games to be in the playoff race, with a talented roster and a HOF QB mind you, but never good enough to actually win many, if any, playoff games, but still winning just enough games to screw you in the draft (or wait, lets trade away our 1st round draft pick when we're 0-2, with a 38 year old QB, and a backup that isn't much good.......what would we ever need that pick for???).  

You might be ok with that.  I'M NOT!  Btw, if you're going to "quote" someone, actually quote them.  Don't use a twisted paraphrase that says nothing close to what I said, to imply that's what I said.

I liken our problems to the Cowboys.  Only difference here is there are a lot of fan boys of Tomlin and Garrett didn't have any.  I have friends who are Cowboys' fans, and my chiropractor for example, told him their SB was getting rid of Garrett.  You have to make changes to have a chance at utilizing the talent on the roster.  Steelers and Cowboys are basically mirror images of each other.  Both have talented rosters, inept ownership anymore, and crap coaches.  Only difference is, their QB is young and their owner finally got rid of their coach.  At least there's a chance when a team mired in mediocrity due to bad coaching makes a coaching change.