News and Notes: Cowboys Not in Playoffs Edition

Matts4313

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

It's not like his salary has prevented us from anything. We have pahlenty of space

This

Zeke didn't cost us any moves this past year, I hate the deal going forward and would rather have the 15 million invested in a D-Line like the 49ers have

4 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:
6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

It's not like his salary has prevented us from anything. We have pahlenty of space

This

Zeke didn't cost us any moves this past year, I hate the deal going forward and would rather have the 15 million invested in a D-Line like the 49ers have

Football ended in 2019. 

PACK IT UP BOYS. ITS OVER!

2 hours ago, atran35 said:

Draft that DLINE. And thank god ROD is out of the draftroom this year. Wasn't he the one demanding TACO and TRYSTEN? Either way...they need to draft FAT POWERFUL DTs and maybe re-sign Robert Quinn. 

You do know in order to get a high caliber DL, you have to have high draft picks right? Hard to get any franchise players when you finish 8-8 at worst 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Like I said @DaBoys, exception to the  rule. 

A team can win easily by dominating the run game WITHOUT breaking this rule. Geez... that's crazy!

Run games propel Ws all the time in the NFL, and for whatever reason there is a plethora of extreme examples this post season. I'm not trying to defend that. The run game has been going off 1990s style this whole tournament. Ricky Watters man

The run game has dominated this tournament but even I didn't see that coming. I was just out to prove it still had some relevance.

Edited by DaBoys

34 minutes ago, D82 said:

God we suck...

Despite the enthusiasm that comes with a new staff there is a lot of work to be done.  The reality is the one constant in our descent into mediocrity is still present.  Time will tell if things will change for the better.