Matts4313

News and Notes: Cowboys Not in Playoffs Edition

Did any one see the TD Minny scored against NO in OT.  Very IMO obvious offense PI ignored.    I would love a replay of that TD shown against the Offensive PI just called 11:37 min mark 2nd qtr that was called eagles game

28 minutes ago, quiller said:

Did any one see the TD Minny scored against NO in OT.  Very IMO obvious offense PI ignored.    I would love a replay of that TD shown against the Offensive PI just called 11:37 min mark 2nd qtr that was called eagles game

I don’t believe so. I think it was a good no call. 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

The DB didn't have his head turned. I think maybe he gets the call if he's looking to play the ball, but that was just a defender that was already beat

Cris Collinsworth a few moments ago: "You have to feel for Carson Wentz. You don't know what state he's in."

Me: "That's OK, because neither does he."

Posted (edited)

Well the eagles go down. How nice. Great feeling. I was rooting for them because of my dad being a long time eagles fan but the fans. I just can’t 

Edited by TheBeast23

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, TheGame316 said:

The DB didn't have his head turned. I think maybe he gets the call if he's looking to play the ball, but that was just a defender that was already beat

Okay.....    but I got to tell you at the end of his career Dez got way less called against him on a regular basis.  An extension of the arm prevented the defender from making any attempt on the pass.
I also don’t think this thought well he would have caught it any way a valid reason to not make the call.   Think of all the offensive holding calls made that have zero effect on the play. My point - it was a penalty if you see the overhead view and should not have been ignored. 

Edited by quiller

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought for sure he would retire. 

That's the quote to end all quotes. I'm not sad to see a change on D but that man totally has the right life attitude. Good on him. 

2 hours ago, Ace5 said:

That's the quote to end all quotes. I'm not sad to see a change on D but that man totally has the right life attitude. Good on him. 

Break twitter!