News and Notes: Cowboys Not in Playoffs Edition

Matts4313

28 minutes ago, quiller said:

Did any one see the TD Minny scored against NO in OT.  Very IMO obvious offense PI ignored.    I would love a replay of that TD shown against the Offensive PI just called 11:37 min mark 2nd qtr that was called eagles game

I don’t believe so. I think it was a good no call. 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

Did any one see the TD Minny scored against NO in OT.  Very IMO obvious offense PI ignored.    I would love a replay of that TD shown against the Offensive PI just called 11:37 min mark 2nd qtr that was called eagles game

The DB didn't have his head turned. I think maybe he gets the call if he's looking to play the ball, but that was just a defender that was already beat

6 hours ago, TheGame316 said:

The DB didn't have his head turned. I think maybe he gets the call if he's looking to play the ball, but that was just a defender that was already beat

Okay.....    but I got to tell you at the end of his career Dez got way less called against him on a regular basis.  An extension of the arm prevented the defender from making any attempt on the pass.
I also don’t think this thought well he would have caught it any way a valid reason to not make the call.   Think of all the offensive holding calls made that have zero effect on the play. My point - it was a penalty if you see the overhead view and should not have been ignored. 

Edited by quiller