News and Notes: Cowboys Not in Playoffs Edition

Matts4313

10 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Many Dallas fans would have lost their minds at Henry's slow start to his career though.

May not have happened here. A couple 300-400 touch seasons in his first 3 years + a record setting contract and maybe he doesn’t look so spry right now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

This is just a beatdown. And, yet again, done with defense and the running game. Tannehill has been trash, and Lamar Jackson has looked confused and rattled.

Probably more than anything else, I hope Mike Nolan and Co. can fix this defense. I would love a rebirth of Doomsday Defense. 

As for Lamar, I think he's done pretty well considering he is essentially it for Baltimore on offense. They kinda painted themselves into a corner with him. 

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Lamar padding stats like Dak in this garbage time

A lot of “dropped balls” too

high passes deflected for ints , but the receiver should have caught them

,lots of passes behind the wr’s , it hit his hands 

ball placement matters 

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Further evidence to “support” that the running game “doesn’t matter”: the Vikings are 1-6 this season when they ran the ball for less than 100 yards. Boy, it certainly proves this “passing league” surely piles up those wins without a reliable running game.

You still dont understand what I said. Its extremely pathetic because I know you are smart.