Black Monday - How many?

Golfman

1 hour ago, Leader said:

I want Garrett fired simply so I dont have to hear Jerry and sports media go on and on and on and on and on about it.......................

Jerry Jones needs to fire himself.  Not many- if any - coaches would want to work under that old man’s crazy thumb.

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

How many head coaches get whacked? The Browns didn't even wait until Monday, Kitchen's is gone. I'll say that is where McCarthy lands! 

Gase should be the first gone tomorrow but he may have saved his job with their late season rally.

Garrett (not retained), maybe Zimmer if the Vikings get obliterated in the Wild Card, maybe Marrone, Shurmur.

16 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Jerry Jones needs to fire himself.  Not many- if any - coaches would want to work under that old man’s crazy thumb.

One of the more desirable coaching jobs in football actually.  MM should go to Cleveland makes the most sense.  Gase should get the axe. Yep you are right strker.  Zimmer isn't going anywhere.  Shurmer is as good as gone.  Garrett is toast they will announce it tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, Striker said:

Gase should be the first gone tomorrow but he may have saved his job with their late season rally.

Garrett (not retained), maybe Zimmer if the Vikings get obliterated in the Wild Card, maybe Marrone, Shurmur.

The dude in Miami should be a coach of the year candidate keeping them going after the fire sale they held. 

Why Gase? the Jets had deeper problems than him. The QB was out 4-5 games with mono. They trade away a stud DT. I think he acquitted himself quite well given what he was dealing with there. 

Garrett, Marrone, Shurmur are gone IMO. Gotta be a few more too! 

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

One of the more desirable coaching jobs in football actually.  MM should go to Cleveland makes the most sense.  Gase should get the axe. Yep you are right strker.  Zimmer isn't going anywhere.  Shurmer is as good as gone.  Garrett is toast they will announce it tomorrow.  

I read the exact opposite, actually.  Not saying you’re wrong, but the Jerry Jones influence is a huge red flag for many coaches.  If you’re a patsy like Garrett, then I guess it’s the job for you.

According the article appears Gase is safe.  Came on guess I wasn't paying much attention to the hapless Jets.  Nagy was on the list.  Don't think so but never know they did underperform but my guess he gets another year.  Speculation is Rivera gets the gig.  Anthony Lynn of the Chargers one we haven't talked about.

9 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I read the exact opposite, actually.  Not saying you’re wrong, but the Jerry Jones influence is a huge red flag for many coaches.  If you’re a patsy like Garrett, then I guess it’s the job for you.

I get that but it is one of the premier franchises in all of sports.  Don't think coaches would shy away from a shot to coach the Cowpokes.  They have a lot of talent and could win right away.  Much more desirable then either The Giants, Jacksonville or Washington.

Edited by Scoremore