Colts will pick #13 in the 2020 draft (Full list of picks added)

Wyld Stallyns

based on tankathon http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft the 7-9 teams own picks 11-16 so the Colts picks will be:

R1-13, R2-12, R3-11, R4-16, R5-15, R6-14, R7-13

also the Colts have the Redskins 2nd rounder (#34 overall) and the 6th rounder from the Jets in the Nate Hairston trade (conditional pick/worst of Jets 6th rounders, so that means it is originally the Chiefs 6th rounder) we won’t know that one until playoffs and comp picks are announced 

13, 34, 44, 75, R4-?, R5-?, R6-?, R6-?, R7-?

**EDIT**

Colt’s draft picks 2020 

R1-13-13

R2-2-34 - (from Redskins) 

R2-12-44

R3-11-75 

R4-16-122

R5-15-160

R6-14-193

R6- 18-197

• Like 1

I seen a tweet someone made about Bills previous draft picks made at #22, where they are now picking, and it prompted me to look at Colts picks at #13. They have never selected a player in the draft at #13. Now that doesn’t mean they haven’t owned a pick at 13 and traded it, they just never made a selection at 13. 

Looking at the past couple of years the #13 pick has been, almost exclusively made up of, offensive and defensive lineman 

2019 - DT Christian Wilkins 

2018 - DT Daron Payne 

2017 - LB Hassan Reddick (exception) 

2016 - OT  Laremy Tunsil 

2015  - OT Andrus Peat

2014 - DT Aaron Donald 

2013 - DT Sheldon Richardson 

(hello Javon Kinlaw or Derek Brown) 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, tom cody said:

The team has 34 and 44 in the draft, wonder if there will be a trade to get us 2 picks in the 1st round. IE 34  and 44 for a pick in the low 20's (27,28,29) or 30 or 31 or 32.

I’m thinking that if they are high enough on Fromm or Eason or if Love falls far enough this might be an option to secure a QB and get the fifth year option available. They could probably use a 3rd rounder with 34 to move up and still have 44 

Based on everything Ive seen Im hoping Herbert falls to us at this point. I like Love and think he could be a good qb, but I think Herbert is a potential star at the position. But whether he will fall to us is another question. 

I'm honestly still not sold on Love but if we do draft him I think you sit him next year and let Brissett start again. I don't really want Rivers but if it does go that direction I think they could go wr here. I would still draft Love and let him sit behind Rivers for a year or two and go after wr in free agency or see what you have in the guys who were injured almost all of last year. Paris still has a ton of potential. Maybe try Funchess again or kick the tires of AJ Green?

Mariota is a huge no for me and I would be shocked if the colts actually sign him. Possibly not even better than Brissett so why waste the money? Just a stupid rumor honestly. Probably started by his agent to get people talking about him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seriously27 said:

Based on everything Ive seen Im hoping Herbert falls to us at this point. I like Love and think he could be a good qb, but I think Herbert is a potential star at the position. But whether he will fall to us is another question. 

I'm honestly still not sold on Love but if we do draft him I think you sit him next year and let Brissett start again. I don't really want Rivers but if it does go that direction I think they could go wr here. I would still draft Love and let him sit behind Rivers for a year or two and go after wr in free agency or see what you have in the guys who were injured almost all of last year. Paris still has a ton of potential. Maybe try Funchess again or kick the tires of AJ Green?

Mariota is a huge no for me and I would be shocked if the colts actually sign him. Possibly not even better than Brissett so why waste the money? Just a stupid rumor honestly. Probably started by his agent to get people talking about him. 

How do you feel about Dalton?

22 hours ago, Warhorse said:

How do you feel about Dalton?

I would rather have Dalton than Rivers at this point. I honestly feel Rivers has fallen off the cliff. Even though Rivers was the better qb by far during his career I think Dalton has more to give at this point. But I would still draft a qb. 

My not so secret wish would be for the colts to go out and get Stafford from the Lions. I've always been a fan of his and I think he would be a great qb here behind this oline. Then go and draft a WR with your first or second pick.

1 hour ago, seriously27 said:

I would rather have Dalton than Rivers at this point. I honestly feel Rivers has fallen off the cliff. Even though Rivers was the better qb by far during his career I think Dalton has more to give at this point. But I would still draft a qb. 

My not so secret wish would be for the colts to go out and get Stafford from the Lions. I've always been a fan of his and I think he would be a great qb here behind this oline. Then go and draft a WR with your first or second pick.

i'm along the same thought line as you.