What Happens to Ryan Kerrigan Now?

MKnight82

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

I am miffed at some of this discussion that since we have Ron Rivera we should keep Norman and TW.

Josh Norman has to go.  He just does not got it physically.  Extending him would be crazy after multiple off years in a row.    Ron Rivera didn't keep him in Carolina, why would he want him when he has lost 3 steps?

It blows me away that we are making nice with Trent Williams when all he talks about is the money he deserves.  I thought Ron Rivera was a discipline and a team first guy.  He should tell Trent Williams to take a hike.  

I haven't seen a single person say we should keep Josh Norman.

I also do not understand the hatred towards Trent Williams.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, e16bball said:

I will be physically ill if I turn on the Redskins’ season opener and see Trent Williams, Ryan Kerrigan, and Josh Norman all out there slurping up the Redskins’ cap space at age 32. 

None of these guys should be in our 3 year future plan. So if they are kept, none should be costing us more than 12 million a season. I'd like to stay in the 8 million dollar range. If they do I have no problem trading any of them. Kerrigan and Josh Norman to me need Adrian Peterson type deals. Vet's who can contribute if called upon, but here more so for their leadership in developing the younger guys at their positions. Williams fills a Major whole and it cpul3d actually be a benefit he didn't play last year. I really do hope he was still training and got a Full Year to get his body in GREAT FOOTBALL SHAPE. Witch could add more years for him playing. 

Edited by Skins212689

15 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I haven't seen a single person say we should keep Josh Norman.

I also do not understand the hatred towards Trent Williams.  

Lots of people are talking about a Rivera + Norman reunion.  

I don't hate Trent Williams, but he publicly trashed my team and missed an entire year of play.  I am done with him.  Trade him, move on.  He isn't ever healthy anymore anyways.  I honestly think we got more out of Penn this year than we would have out of Trent at a 1/4 of the price.  

3 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Lots of people are talking about a Rivera + Norman reunion. 

I haven't seen any of that. 

3 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I don't hate Trent Williams, but he publicly trashed my team and missed an entire year of play. 

He actually praised Dan Snyder and trashed Bruce Allen.  Sounds well deserved IMO.

If they get someone to deal Kerrigan for a second, I guess I take it. A third for Kerrigan will depend on when in the draft it falls. Yes, I may be sentimental here, but I'm okay with it being a one year swan song.

Not gonna get a 2nd  I guess maybe a 3rd for Kerrigan but prob not by itself. Sanu the only really comparable trade last decade and that was in-season and Pats were desperate.

He should be on this team next year. He should become the All-time Redskins Sack Leader, and should continue to help mentor Sweat and Young. Championship teams are built on great coaching and talent but also the contributions of leaders that are no longer on the team at the time of the Championship.

6 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

None of these guys should be in our 3 year future plan. So if they are kept none should be costing us more than 12 million a season. I'd like to stay in the 8 million dollar range. If they do I have no problem trading any of them. Kerrigan and Josh Norman to me need Adrian Peterson type deals. Vet's who can contribute of called upon, but here more so for the leadership in developing the younger guys at their positions. Williams fills a Major and it cpuld actually be a benefit be didn't play last year. I really do hope he was still training and got a Full Year to get his body in GREAT FOOTBALL SHAPE. Witch could add more years for him playing. 

MKnight can’t see my posts. He’s blocked me on the forum bc he couldn’t stand having someone usually disagree with him. He’s the only poster I know in the history of the forum to do such a thing and I’ve been on here for over a decade, at least since 2004 but who the hell cares he wouldn’t agree with me anyways! Lmao 🤣 

Edited by turtle28

51 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

MKnight can’t see my posts. He’s blocked me on the forum bc he couldn’t stand having someone usually disagree with him. He’s the only poster I know in the history of the forum to do such a thing and I’ve been on here for over a decade, at least since 2004 but who the hell cares he wouldn’t agree with me anyways! Lmao 🤣 

It's all good. I nearly did the samething but I had to take a look at myself and understand sometimes it's just best to agree to disagree while also not taking things so serious. 

10 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

It's all good. I nearly did the samething but I had to take a look at myself and understand sometimes it's just best to agree to disagree while also not taking things so serious. 

When I get super frustrated, I just take time off now. Heck, I did it this past week bc even with a mod like Woz sometimes I just won't agree with him at all and rather than continuously argue back and forth when it was clear he and I weren't going to agree no matter what the other said, I just decided to take time off from the forum and it helped me a lot.

Edited by turtle28